15 Comments

Hi There

Can't find any Videos here ?.

How to download this video???

Vinay Sharma
Level 7
Level 7

Hello Pramoth, 

Please load the script as shown in screenshot.

Screen Shot 2014-02-18 at 7.21.34 pm.png

thanks,

Vinay Sharma

Community Manager

Vinay Sharma
Level 7
Level 7

Hello Dhandayuthapani,

Currently we don't have this feature available.

Thanks,

Vinay Sharma

Community Manager

Vinay,

This is one of the most educational videos I've seen regarding CUCM media resources.

Unfortunately, some of the video is poor quality and hard to see. Especially the troubleshooting at the end. I'm anxiously awaiting some solution where you make this video available for download.

Fantastic job! And, keep up the great work!

Thank you,

Robert

m5bell
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is very informative. Thank you.

Is there a link to the slide deck?

The visual presentation has some focusing irregularities.

I'd like to go through the session again and follow along with the slide deck.

Thank you for the wonderful session. This is really a great session which answered many questions in the MTP areas. Unfortunately, the video quality was not good at the end of the session. It would be great if you could share the better quality 

Thanks,

Anand S

KY_
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Vinay,

I can not view presentation, It give me you are not authorized messages, Can you provide me link.

KY_
Level 4
Level 4

I can access the videdo but i can not access the presentation.

Vinay Sharma
Level 7
Level 7

Hello M.Kemal,

Thanks for sharing your input. It seems that the content has been moved for internal review. Once the review is completed, the content will be published for external community. Apology for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Vinay Sharma
Community Manager

Vinay, why can't you make a video that is properly focused? Good info in there but pointless if u can't see the presentation, especially the troubleshooting i couldn't see at all, very blurred. C'mon guys you can do better, a lot better smh

abhishek169
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the good video but the presentation is blurred why the quality of the video is not HD why it is so blurred though I have very good bandwidth and I can play youtube streaming without a lag...why Cisco video are so low quality and no presentations are downloadable...please assist...

Bruno De Oliveira Novais
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Sounds like i am not authorized to download the presentation. Can you check that, please?

KY_
Level 4
Level 4

Video quality is very low . can you please share pdf or ppt presentation.

Thanks

Qamar Haq
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Is this video still available, when i click play nothing happens.

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links