cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
14 Comments
chris.puyear
Level 1
Level 1

What username/password combinations do we need to enter on the Unity option (Windows username/pass or Unity Admin username/pass).  Same question for CCX if it is a Windows server?  Are we entering usernames/passwords for Windows or for the application itself?

pimmo
Level 1
Level 1

Any chance we will see this as a PC/MAC based app (That provides the same functions/ease of use as the iPad client) ?  Or even Web based.   Most clients will not give you WiFi access...

Owais Dada
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

PC/Mac based app is under development. We expect to release it in April 2015

Thanks,

Oace

pimmo
Level 1
Level 1

Perfect!   Thank you!!

pimmo
Level 1
Level 1

Is this app still being supported?  I am running ios 8.1 on my ipad and the email option doesn't work.  There are several comments on the App Store with people having the same issue. ...

Are there any work arounds?  I am running the latest version of the app.

I am running CUCM Upgrade Central V4.5

Owais Dada
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks for letting us know, we will look into into it. We have tested with iOS 8.1 and it works fine. Can you confirm the version of the app you are running.  You can find it on the home page when you tap on "i" on the top right screen.

Thanks

odada "@" cisco . com

pimmo
Level 1
Level 1

I am running CUCM Upgrade Central V4.5

pimmo
Level 1
Level 1

Is the PC/Mac based app available yet?

Owais Dada
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

We have introduced CUCM Upgrade Central for Windows/PC, you can download it from the following site.

http://cucmupgrade.cisco.com

Mac version is still under development.

Thanks,

Oace

Hi

I had the same problem two times this month

before the application was working fine and now it tells me that the username password

is incorrect but it worls with the LCU tool

what do you suggest ?

regards

IOS version 8.4

appli 6.0

philippe

Owais Dada
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Philipppe,

Can you please confirm if this issue is on iOS, Android or Windows version of the App and also confirm the version of the app you are using. Please email me directly and i can send you a link to pre-release version that you can try out.

Thanks,

Oace

odada @ cisco.com 

Hi

I run this appli on Ipad 8.4

and the application version is 6.0

Tell me what you need this tool

is really helpful for my job presales

engineer

It allows us to discover the customer devices quickly

regards

Philippe

Owais Dada
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Philippe,

Thanks, we are glad to hear that you find the CUCM Upgrade Central App really helpful. We are in the process of releasing a new version and will make sure any issues reported are resolved.

Can you make sure that you are using the OS Admin user name and password. Also please make sure the CUCM cluster is accessible from the iPad (Verify if VPN is required, that it is up) If you still have a problem then an alternative is to test the latest pre-release version

Do you have a windows laptop that you can test running the app from? If yes please email to me directly (odada@cisco.com) and i will reply back to your email with a link to download the test App 

Thanks,

Oace

sfinnegan
Level 1
Level 1

I am having an issue with a customer running the Windows version of the App against their 7.1 cluster.  They are unable to export the document.  Can you advise me as to what may be happening so that I can assist the customer?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links