Helpful
Comments
Vinay Kumar Dharmaraj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dialed Number Analyzer for CUBE          

https://cway.cisco.com/tools/DNACube

Tool Description

This tool helps validate Dial-Plan configuration of CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element) and emulate call routing and number manipulation feature of CUBE. This tool eliminates the need of having entire UC solution setup to validate CUBE configuration and removes the dependency on service provider to generate real calls to test dial-plan and SIP Interoperability issues.

Key features of this tool,

• Call routing logic ported from IOS
  • E164 and URI Dialing feature support
  • Supports 10 complex call routing features
  • Simple and Friendly user interface with 2 Input modes
  • Output SIP Invite generation
  • Real-time config editing and testing
  • Hover feature to quickly review config

Tool supports following call routing features

• Dial-peer matching
  • Translation rules
  • E164 map
  • Dial-peer group
  • Dial-peer server group
  • COR List
  • URI Dialing
  • SIP Profile
  • Outgoing SIP Invite Generation

Following are the 2 Input modes supported by tool

1. Calling / Called Number

DNA_Input_1

2. SIP Message

DNA_Input_2

Output from the tool

1. For "Calling / Called Number" input mode - Tool will display dial-plan information and its respective configuration block

DNA_Input_3

DNA_Input_4

DNA_Input_5

DNA_Input_6 

2. For "SIP Message: input mode - Tool will display outbound SIP Message along with dial-plan information

DNA_Input_7

Use Cases

• Dial-plan configuration validation
  • Helps understand dial-plan configuration
  • Helps understand complex call routing logic
  • Interoperability testing

Support and Feedback

Please Contact - ciscocom-apps-dnacube@external.cisco.com

Comments
eyalraba
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Support and Feedback email (ciscocom-apps-dnacube@external.cisco.com) does not work.

I'm getting the error "Error: 500 Internal Server Error. Try again later." when I try to use the tool. Any advise?

gabriel.caclin
Level 4
Level 4

Hey, I confirm, the support and feedback email is not working, and the tool itself is not working, throwing an error even with the sample test files.

Thanks

image.png

Will this tool be amended, to take "longest match" into consideration?

chmitche
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This tool is offline for maintenance.  For how long?  Will it be made available again?

As indicated by an earlier post here, the Support and Feedback email alias returns a 500 error now.

rmaslanka2
Level 1
Level 1

There is a URL https://cway.cisco.com/dna-cube/ published on the Support Tools Catalog page here Support Tools Catalog - Cisco   The padlock prevents access even after log in.  Is this Cisco / partner only access, or is the link just broken?

@rmaslanka2 - I clicked on the link and it takes me to a page entitled Retired Support Tools 

That is a link to the target page. I don't know if you'd be able to get to that either. But that's where the CUBE DNA link takes you.

Maren

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: