cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
RamKumar40563
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have been facing issues with backup of drfcomponent.XML & Processnode.XML files to our backup servers during scheduled Backup in our CUCM 11.0 servers.

We have been using Titan FTP server for Backup.

I see error on backup status

ERROR: Unable to sftp from: /common/drf/2020-11-19-05-48-26/drfComponent.xml to the server: 172.X.X.X /CUCM , Backup Completed... 

However, The backup percentage shows up as 100% complete. I'm guessing removing the old backups from the backup path and doing a fresh backup would resolved this issue? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

Comments
sjvitales
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

Take a Look to this tread:

https://community.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony-and-phones/drfcomponent-xml-not-created-while-backup-of-cucm-8-5-1/td-p/2120597

The WR was: Delete the backups of backup folder and run the backup again.

Regards.

RamKumar40563
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I did some digging and turns out the CUCM Backups have not been purging lately, the cucm backups have been retained for more than Past 6 months, amounts to 90GB of Data. which shouldn't be the normal scenario while we have configured CUCM to only store maximum of 2 backups on the network directory.

From SFTP logs I was able to figure out that CUCM is trying to Purge old backup files but not the correct or appropriate files since the old backup file on the backup folder goes back to several months.

I have planned to delete old backup files and perform a Manual backup, Will update here if that works.

Regards

Ram Kumar

RamKumar40563
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I was able to resolve this Issue by cleaning up old backup files from our backup folder, as I mentioned earlier back dated old UCM backups was causing this error. clearing it paved way for 100% successful backup.

Thank you everyone.

Regards

Ram Kumar

sjvitales
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Ram Kumar

I'm glad to read that you solve your problem.

Regards.

Check certificates If you have any issue with backup.

It cant be expired certificate too.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: