This document discusses on an error which occurs when trying to configure Silent Monitoring/Recording in a UCCX environment and how to resolve this issue.
Unable to configure SIlent Monitoring/Recording and the following error meessage is received in the Cisco Desktop Administrator
"CDAUI1000 Error while trying to load the data.Ensure that the system path includes the location of the WebAdminLib.dll"
In order to resolve this issue, you need to add the location of the WebAdminLib.dll (C:\Program Files\Cisco\ Desktop\bin) to the Path environment variable in the UCCX server. Perform these steps:
1. Go to Start > Settings > Control panel and double-click on System to launch the System utility.
2. On the Advanced tab, click Environment Variables.
3. From the list of system variables, select Path and click Edit.
4. In the Variable value field, locate the string C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\bin; and, use cut&paste to move it to the beginning of the variable value string. This results in the DLL being accessed from the correct location.
5. Click OK and close the System utility.
6. Go to Start > Programs > Administrative Tools > Services and stop the the service Cisco Unified CCX Node Manager.
7. On the Unified CCX server, delete the teamadmin folder from these locations:
What's the best way to upgrade the ESXi system running on a BE6/7K? Am I just shutting down the VMs, doing a standard upgrade from the cli of the ESXi install to 6.7 (currently n 6.5) or is there a Cisco specific image I need to upgrade to? I'...
Hi,We have CUCM v12.5. I know that by default CUCM is not involved in a call after the call has been set up. My question: is there a way to configure media paths (RTP audio) the same as signaling paths, I mean the media exchange doesn't occur directly bet...
I have an question regarding the ringing when calling a Hunt Group. I have a Escalation Hunt Group with 4 members, configured for Top Down cycling. The Hunt Group works correctly, cycling to all members, with the members of the line group receiving c...
Hi people,I am having an issue upgrading CUCM cluster for a customer from version 126.96.36.19900-26 to version 188.8.131.5200-22. Also tried 12.5.1SU3 failed that one too. Cluster is made of 1 Publisher and 1 subscriber, following IM/P and UnityC.Here is the ...