This document discusses on an error which occurs when trying to configure Silent Monitoring/Recording in a UCCX environment and how to resolve this issue.
Unable to configure SIlent Monitoring/Recording and the following error meessage is received in the Cisco Desktop Administrator
"CDAUI1000 Error while trying to load the data.Ensure that the system path includes the location of the WebAdminLib.dll"
In order to resolve this issue, you need to add the location of the WebAdminLib.dll (C:\Program Files\Cisco\ Desktop\bin) to the Path environment variable in the UCCX server. Perform these steps:
1. Go to Start > Settings > Control panel and double-click on System to launch the System utility.
2. On the Advanced tab, click Environment Variables.
3. From the list of system variables, select Path and click Edit.
4. In the Variable value field, locate the string C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\bin; and, use cut&paste to move it to the beginning of the variable value string. This results in the DLL being accessed from the correct location.
5. Click OK and close the System utility.
6. Go to Start > Programs > Administrative Tools > Services and stop the the service Cisco Unified CCX Node Manager.
7. On the Unified CCX server, delete the teamadmin folder from these locations:
Hello Guys, We are frequently getting below alert on RTMT for CUCM. Anyone knows what is this for and does it have any impact of production. How to disable this in RTMT if not important alert ? Alert \\CM-PUB01\Cisco SIP Stack\StatusCo...
Hello,I need your help.If I want to search an agent by Name and Agent ID in Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization there is a pop up 'Internal Server Error' but if I search on other agents are appear., What's wrong with that agent? Thank You
Hello. I have two ip phones 8851. I call from Phone1 named test to Phone2. Phone2 has 2 Speed Dials, but those names can't be seen because of the big white window named Calls.My question is, can i make it smaller or transparent somehow? I mention i have f...
I'm trying to forward a translation pattern extension to a mobile number and wondering whether that is possible? I found that other extension can be added to 'Called Party Transformation Mask' but for mobile numbers I get an error. Any adv...