This document discusses on an error which occurs when trying to configure Silent Monitoring/Recording in a UCCX environment and how to resolve this issue.
Unable to configure SIlent Monitoring/Recording and the following error meessage is received in the Cisco Desktop Administrator
"CDAUI1000 Error while trying to load the data.Ensure that the system path includes the location of the WebAdminLib.dll"
In order to resolve this issue, you need to add the location of the WebAdminLib.dll (C:\Program Files\Cisco\ Desktop\bin) to the Path environment variable in the UCCX server. Perform these steps:
1. Go to Start > Settings > Control panel and double-click on System to launch the System utility.
2. On the Advanced tab, click Environment Variables.
3. From the list of system variables, select Path and click Edit.
4. In the Variable value field, locate the string C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\bin; and, use cut&paste to move it to the beginning of the variable value string. This results in the DLL being accessed from the correct location.
5. Click OK and close the System utility.
6. Go to Start > Programs > Administrative Tools > Services and stop the the service Cisco Unified CCX Node Manager.
7. On the Unified CCX server, delete the teamadmin folder from these locations:
I have a Cisco 8961 running sip8961.9-4-2SR4-1 firmware. On my config file I have Bluetooth and the USB ports enabled. When I plug in a USB device it says that the port is disabled by the administrator. When I try to find Bluetooth in the setting I c...
I have a Cisco 2911 router with the UC license running IOS c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.157-3.M.bin abd a SM-ES2-24-P switch installed into it with 5 IP phones connected to the switch. Please note that this is a Service Module switch and not an external switc...
We have registered Webex Team (Windows )with CUCM.My Queries are following:1.Shall CUCM corporate directory work on Webex Teams,just like it works on Cisco Jabber.2.How can we retrieve voicemail on Webex Teams ,just like we do on Cisco Jabber.
Hi, It's nice that Expressway supports certification renewal with ACME / Let's encrypt. Sadly even the current 12.5.5 is still using ACMEv1. This is an old version and is being replaced with ACMEv2 since 2018.I've just had an issue where ACMEv1 didn'...
Hello, I'm running UCM 22.214.171.12400-16 and a subscriber node has stopped to authenticate users. LDAP authentication is configured but even local users fails authentication. There are no authentication attempts in UDS logs with enabled debug leve...