Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Finally...Transforming Collaboration Through Strategy and Architecture

Views
Helpful
Comments
Cisco Employee

Well, it's finally published.  Courtesy of a great partnership with Cisco marketing, I am pleased to finally share my completed white paper, which you can read here.  Unlike what you may consider to be a typical Cisco white paper, this one does not reference a single Cisco product - not a one.

I purposely wrote this paper with a business-first (as opposed to technology first) approach.  Afterall, collaboration within the enterprise means nothing without a business objective to support.  Simply put: you must first understand the business objectives before you can begin to develop a strategy to leverage technology in an effective manner.

My hope is that as you read through this paper, you walk away with not only an approach for how to organize your thinking around collaboration but also an appreciation / realization that technology is simply an enabler of collaboration, not the genesis of it.

If you are interested in reading through some of my prior posts chronicling my journey from penning the initial draft through multiple rounds of peer and corporate edits, read Parts 1 and Parts 2, respectively.

And as always, feel free to leave comments / questions / thoughts.  And if you are so inclined, follow me on twitter: @JoeSMoran

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards