3 Upgrade to Unified Communications Manager Release 9.1(x).
The procedures in this document support high availability for all three stages of the upgrade.
This document is applicable to Unified Communications Manager clusters with the following environment:
• Any of the following Unified Communications Manager Releases are installed: 6.1(2) through 6.1(5), 7.0(1) through 7.1(3), or 8.0(1).
• None of the current Media Convergence Server (MCS) servers support Unified Communications Manager Release 9.1(x).
• All of the current MCS servers can support an upgrade to Unified Communications Manager Release 8.0(3).
• You require high availability during the upgrade process.
• No changes are required to the IP addresses or hostnames for the Unified Communications Manager upgrade. If you need to change IP addresses or hostnames, you must do so in a separate maintenance window, prior to the upgrade. For more information, see Changing the IP Address and Hostname for Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Release 9.1(1).
We are using CUCM/IMP 12.5 with AD integration, default user@domainlogin As long as the email field is blank in AD, we can login with user@domain and users show online if logged in etc. However, if someone has an email address, that updates the ...
Hello Friends:I am about to upgrade my Vmware exsi from version 5.5 to 6.0. I was told that it is necessary to have a SEULA document to download the new PACs. My question would be, how could I get that SEULA document and Where? thanks a lot