cancel
Announcements

How Licenced Webex

Views
Helpful
Comments
Beginner

Hi

What type of license I need to buy few licenses(maximum 15), to few users. I was reviewed, and I see this licenses: Hosted Name, Port and Small Business, but the client needs that the number of participants in each session is over 25 (aprox 50), then I have the option of Port License but do not understand how this licensed, understand it is for a number of concurrent users, but can not find How many concurrent users allow this license??

What is the part number to 15 licences ( 50 participants in each session)

Regards

Manuel Mora

3 Comments

Manuel,

The easiest way to find out about the various licensing option for WebEx

is to call the 800 number and talk to someone in sales.

I believe that when you go over 10 users you need to do an Enterprise

licensing agreement.

Salvatore Nestor

salvatore.nestor@inthecloudtek.com

Enthusiast

Hi Manuel

Actually, the Small Business (WPL) offer should have a minimum of 2 seats, so that set should work for you if you opt not to call the 800 number.  Hope this helps.

Cisco Employee

Hi Manuel

There is not a specific package that would cover 15 Named Hosts and 50 Participants per meeting. The offer that is best suited for that requirement would be the Enterprise Edition Access Offer, that would allow purchasing a service for 25 users and a Meeting Capacity of 200. For more details I would suggest you review http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/conferencing/webex-meetings/ordering_guide_c07-687399.html

Cisco WebEx GPL Web Conferencing Services

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards
This widget could not be displayed.