Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In this video, I'll show you how to configure the Conference Now feature in CUCM 11.x, and I will also do a couple of demos so you can see the way this works, if you're the conference host, and if you're an attendee.

The relevant documentation which you should also review, is this:

Configure Conference Now Feature on CUCM 11
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/200181-Configure-Conference-Now-Feature-on-CUCM.html

Feature Configuration Guide for Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Release 11.0(1)
Conference Now
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/11_0_1/featureConfig/CUCM_BK_FE5123E0_00_cucm-feature-configuration-guide_1101/conference_now.html

The way you see it in the demo, is the way this currently works, this is an upgrade from the old MeetMe which a lot of people have been asking the ability to be secured with a PIN for many years. If you feel the feature needs to be adjusted, for example, lately someone was asking for alternate ways to change the Attendees Access Code when Self Care Portal was not available, get in touch with your AM/SE to submit a PER.

Any questions, comment, etc. you can reach me at javalenc@cisco.com

4 Comments
bekcisco1
Level 1
Level 1

hi jamie

i did exactly what u put in the video to configure the conference now feature... but when i dial to the ivr dn all i get is a continuous beep... can u help with this issue??

tnx in advance

nagerona1
Level 1
Level 1

Great post Mr. Jaime, This is now working on our system, even from outside callers routed to our FXO trunks. I am only having a dead air on the IVR when a call came from our E1 ISDN.

BR,

Niel

William Childs
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to set this up as a phone service similar to extension mobility? Not everyone will have enough buttons for a speed dial of the DN, but a phone service would be usable by everyone and make it easier on the end user to use the service.

Bill

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, this cannot be configured as a phone service, you need to dial to the IVR.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links