Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
vindoan2
Level 1
Level 1

How to configure CUCM to support Dial via Office (DVO) in Jabber for Android and iPhone 9.1.1.

Topics include:

• What is Dial via Office (DVO)?
  • What is the DVO User Experience?
  • DVO Prerequisites
  • How do you configure DVO on CUCM
6 Comments

Very informative ! Thanks for sharing.

Nico Teunissen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thank you for creating this tutorial on Cisco Dial via Office.

Looks like the video tutorial doesnt work anymore. Can this video be added again?

Looks like chrome does not play this. Ignore please.

srichardson
Level 4
Level 4

Hello, and thank you for the effort.  I'm curious, however - why/when would I need to configure DVO for Jabber?  When I use Jabber on my iPhone, my outbound calls are automatically placed via the enterprise already.  This seems like an unnecessary step to me, but I might be missing something.  Thank you.

(follow on) - is DVO configuration only to enhance the functionality of Jabber such that if you are on cellular data that your call is instead placed via the cellular voice network by CUCM in an effort to improve call quality?

Thank you.

Agor85
Level 1
Level 1

Better late than never, but your "follow on" is the reason for DVO. Otherwise the voice packets would travel through e.g. slow Hotel WLAN (no QoS) or 3G, which might could cause bad voice quality. Therefore DVO would be the preferred option using cellular network.

KY_
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

Can you please  deploy MLPP call senerio  with video ?

Thanks,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links