Views
Helpful
Comments
Beginner

SMS to email

Email to SMS

HTTP to SMS

Outlook to SMS

What about sending an SMS from an XML application on Cisco IP Phone?

Several configuration options to use QuesCom GSM gateway to send and receive SMS for information & alerting purposes.

Feel free to get back to me for further info.

Vincent Brault
Enterprise Sales & Marketing Director
One Number
+ 33 4 97 23 48 56  Fixe / Mobile / Fax
Email/msn: brault@quescom.com
mail/msn: brault@quescom.com

10 Comments
Participant

one of our customer intrested to buy an inbound and outboud sms campaign solution. they are currently using UCCE and intrested to buy a product which is compatible and can be intgrated with Cisco UCCE? let me know if Quescom can support these features.

Beginner

Dear Muhammad,

does your customer already have a database with destination numbers? If yes can he configure his system to send an email? QuesCom can receive that email and transform it into an SMS.

He needs also incoming SMS right? would that be enough to forward the SMS into a specific email adress or does he wish more sofisticated solution?

regards

Vincent

Participant

Hi Vincent,

Yes they have a database with destination numbers.

email configuration is possible but will be complicated and mix n match. and still you hav not answered, how inbound and outbound campaigns will be handled. They are running dedicated inbound and outbound email solution (Cisco EIM).

Regards,

Muhammad Amir Raza

amir.raza1@wateen.com

Participant

they need more sofisticated solution.

Beginner

Our Egyptian Partner has the solution for you. A full SMS campain solution based on QuesCom gateways. I'll send you the details on your Wateen email.

Vincent

Beginner

brault

could you please share with also contacts for the Egyptian partner. Am looking for a SMS solution to integrate with Cisco UCCX. Need customers to ask queries via sms and and get answers via sms.

solomon

Beginner

Hi Solomon,

There are several possible options, send me your contact details, so I can forward you the full documentations.

brault@quescom.com

regards

Beginner

Hi brault

just sent you a direct email.

Beginner

Hello,

Virtual printer Driver exist on Windows 7 64bits?

regards

Enthusiast

Is there a way to get updated details around SMS options?

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards
This widget could not be displayed.