a. Using ICMDBA, "Recreate" the database (pg 46). Make sure the database size (data segment and log segments) are exactly same as on HDS1.
b. Restore database using SQL Management Studio:
Right click on the database > Task > Restore > Database Choose "From device" button and select the <database>.bak
Click "Restore" check box.
Go to Options tab, click "Overwrite the existing database"
This restore will show no progress while checking the backup for corruption but it will once the import has started. Checking for corruption can take a while depending on the speed of the server and size of the DB.
5. After successful import, run the following queries against Logger B database.
Truncate table Recovery
Truncate table Logger_Admin
This will truncate table "Recovery" (i.e. delete all rows of table' Recovery') in the database.
After it’s truncated and services started, the recovery process will try to get the historical data (rows) from the other Logger since the backup was taken.
6. Start Logger B services. Wait for some time (10-15 minutes) or until Logger B's max recovery key matches Logger A's max recovery key. SQL Command to check is:
Select Max(RecoveryKey) from Recovery
7. Run icmdba and go to Spaced Used Summary and verify both Logger A and Logger B’s min DateTime and max DateTime match. Note: make sure BOTH min DateTime and max DateTime match!
8. Because we changed the recovery keys on Logger B, we now need to make sure the HDS pointing to Logger B get this new set of keys so that it can sync with Logger B.
9 Run the following query against HDS database.
Truncate table Recovery
10. Cycle HDS services. (Will not impact call routing) Allow enough time for data to get replicated (Logger -> HDS).
11. At the end of this exercise, verify BOTH min DateTime and max DateTime match between Logger A and Logger B and between HDS1 and HDS2.
I have installed CMS Cluster version 3.1.2 I have a problem with the web app, is when any participant join meeting, the web app drop the participant after couples of seconds from the meetingwith error"unable to reconnect media" > "Rejoin media"&nb...
Some of CSQ and skill are missing on CUIC report. I have modified script and created four new CSQ and getting CSQ on CUIC filtering page but i am getting only one CSQ on report but rest of the CSQ are missing. Can any one help about it?
Trying to add a MGCP in my home lab. However when defining the PRI in the webpage and hitting save, the error on the webpage is "Access to the requested resource has been denied". Any suggestions on what would be the corrective action?