a. Using ICMDBA, "Recreate" the database (pg 46). Make sure the database size (data segment and log segments) are exactly same as on HDS1.
b. Restore database using SQL Management Studio:
Right click on the database > Task > Restore > Database Choose "From device" button and select the <database>.bak
Click "Restore" check box.
Go to Options tab, click "Overwrite the existing database"
This restore will show no progress while checking the backup for corruption but it will once the import has started. Checking for corruption can take a while depending on the speed of the server and size of the DB.
5. After successful import, run the following queries against Logger B database.
Truncate table Recovery
Truncate table Logger_Admin
This will truncate table "Recovery" (i.e. delete all rows of table' Recovery') in the database.
After it’s truncated and services started, the recovery process will try to get the historical data (rows) from the other Logger since the backup was taken.
6. Start Logger B services. Wait for some time (10-15 minutes) or until Logger B's max recovery key matches Logger A's max recovery key. SQL Command to check is:
Select Max(RecoveryKey) from Recovery
7. Run icmdba and go to Spaced Used Summary and verify both Logger A and Logger B’s min DateTime and max DateTime match. Note: make sure BOTH min DateTime and max DateTime match!
8. Because we changed the recovery keys on Logger B, we now need to make sure the HDS pointing to Logger B get this new set of keys so that it can sync with Logger B.
9 Run the following query against HDS database.
Truncate table Recovery
10. Cycle HDS services. (Will not impact call routing) Allow enough time for data to get replicated (Logger -> HDS).
11. At the end of this exercise, verify BOTH min DateTime and max DateTime match between Logger A and Logger B and between HDS1 and HDS2.
UCCX 12.0 Where can I find the duration of a no-answer outbound call (non-dialer) made by an agent? So far we can calculate the duration by subtracting EndTime - StartTime but is there a DB Table or a Stored Procedure that returns the value I'm inter...
Just wondering if anyone is having issues with using the @meet command with Outlook? In terms of the Host having to let people in all the time for the meeting, even when all the participants who are waiting are in the meeting invite. In the past...
Hi all, currently i am planning to do CUBE redundancy with HA.i've read this documentation:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-border-element/112095-cube-hsrp-config-00.htmlOn that documentation, 2 CUBE con...
I have a SIP trunk for my VoIP and my SIP provider has my CNAM registered as JeffDMD and I have verified that via https://apeiron.io/cnam while https://calleridtest.com/ does show the previous CNAM info, that is not the issue I am asking for help here.I h...
Hi all,I have installed/configured a CSR1000v with IOS XE 16.09.05 using the default license and to function as a CUBE. Everything was working fine keeping into account that the total throughput of the box was 1Mbit due to no license was installed.Once I ...