a. Using ICMDBA, "Recreate" the database (pg 46). Make sure the database size (data segment and log segments) are exactly same as on HDS1.
b. Restore database using SQL Management Studio:
Right click on the database > Task > Restore > Database Choose "From device" button and select the <database>.bak
Click "Restore" check box.
Go to Options tab, click "Overwrite the existing database"
This restore will show no progress while checking the backup for corruption but it will once the import has started. Checking for corruption can take a while depending on the speed of the server and size of the DB.
5. After successful import, run the following queries against Logger B database.
Truncate table Recovery
Truncate table Logger_Admin
This will truncate table "Recovery" (i.e. delete all rows of table' Recovery') in the database.
After it’s truncated and services started, the recovery process will try to get the historical data (rows) from the other Logger since the backup was taken.
6. Start Logger B services. Wait for some time (10-15 minutes) or until Logger B's max recovery key matches Logger A's max recovery key. SQL Command to check is:
Select Max(RecoveryKey) from Recovery
7. Run icmdba and go to Spaced Used Summary and verify both Logger A and Logger B’s min DateTime and max DateTime match. Note: make sure BOTH min DateTime and max DateTime match!
8. Because we changed the recovery keys on Logger B, we now need to make sure the HDS pointing to Logger B get this new set of keys so that it can sync with Logger B.
9 Run the following query against HDS database.
Truncate table Recovery
10. Cycle HDS services. (Will not impact call routing) Allow enough time for data to get replicated (Logger -> HDS).
11. At the end of this exercise, verify BOTH min DateTime and max DateTime match between Logger A and Logger B and between HDS1 and HDS2.
Hello Guys, We are frequently getting below alert on RTMT for CUCM. Anyone knows what is this for and does it have any impact of production. How to disable this in RTMT if not important alert ? Alert \\CM-PUB01\Cisco SIP Stack\StatusCo...
Hello,I need your help.If I want to search an agent by Name and Agent ID in Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization there is a pop up 'Internal Server Error' but if I search on other agents are appear., What's wrong with that agent? Thank You
Hello. I have two ip phones 8851. I call from Phone1 named test to Phone2. Phone2 has 2 Speed Dials, but those names can't be seen because of the big white window named Calls.My question is, can i make it smaller or transparent somehow? I mention i have f...
I'm trying to forward a translation pattern extension to a mobile number and wondering whether that is possible? I found that other extension can be added to 'Called Party Transformation Mask' but for mobile numbers I get an error. Any adv...