a. Using ICMDBA, "Recreate" the database (pg 46). Make sure the database size (data segment and log segments) are exactly same as on HDS1.
b. Restore database using SQL Management Studio:
Right click on the database > Task > Restore > Database Choose "From device" button and select the <database>.bak
Click "Restore" check box.
Go to Options tab, click "Overwrite the existing database"
This restore will show no progress while checking the backup for corruption but it will once the import has started. Checking for corruption can take a while depending on the speed of the server and size of the DB.
5. After successful import, run the following queries against Logger B database.
Truncate table Recovery
Truncate table Logger_Admin
This will truncate table "Recovery" (i.e. delete all rows of table' Recovery') in the database.
After it’s truncated and services started, the recovery process will try to get the historical data (rows) from the other Logger since the backup was taken.
6. Start Logger B services. Wait for some time (10-15 minutes) or until Logger B's max recovery key matches Logger A's max recovery key. SQL Command to check is:
Select Max(RecoveryKey) from Recovery
7. Run icmdba and go to Spaced Used Summary and verify both Logger A and Logger B’s min DateTime and max DateTime match. Note: make sure BOTH min DateTime and max DateTime match!
8. Because we changed the recovery keys on Logger B, we now need to make sure the HDS pointing to Logger B get this new set of keys so that it can sync with Logger B.
9 Run the following query against HDS database.
Truncate table Recovery
10. Cycle HDS services. (Will not impact call routing) Allow enough time for data to get replicated (Logger -> HDS).
11. At the end of this exercise, verify BOTH min DateTime and max DateTime match between Logger A and Logger B and between HDS1 and HDS2.
Hi,Shall I add new framework for every new jabber users ( android & Iphone ) ?My Cisco phone is seen busy, when wifi is dropping connection several times, then I forced reset to my phones and jabber settings. That is why I want to know how it configur...
Hi, we are deploying ISR 4321 gateways along with NIM-2BRI-NT/TE cards for voice cutover and IOS XE Software, Version 16.06.04.We are having multiple problems with BRI ports flappings and we are not able to configure properly parameters such as clock...
In Webex Teams it is currently impossible to tune the notification settings sufficiently. I see no way for finding support for requirements, described below, which I think is common among Webex Teams users. I have some spaces that I am interested in ...
Hello,Several of my customers wants to provide the ability to include PIN in SIP URI to facilitate the connection to meeting from video endpoint. There are various scenarios where this feature will be helpful.The format would be: xxxxx@domain,,PIN# (e.g.:...
All, I have recently upgrade my ccx from 10.6 to 12.5 I am struggling with the licensing portion. We do have a valid SWSS for CCX-U-EHA10-125K9= and generated the license, but albeit the traditional license file, but on CCX side, I have chosen smart licen...