cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Kenichi Ogami
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Introduction

This document will demonstrate how to take Infocap logs from Cisco WebEx Meetings Server (CWMS).

If you have a CWMS problem and require support from Cisco TAC, please generate these logs before opening a case.

Instructions

1. Log download page

Log into the CWMS Administration page and click the "Support" link in the top right.

support

From within the Support page, click the "Logs" link.

logs

2. Types of logs

There are two types of Infocap logs: Overall System Log and Particular Meeting Log.

If you had a problem with a specific meeting, please generate a Particular Meeting Log in addition to an Overall System Log.

2.1  Overall System Log

Choose "Overall System Log," specify the appropriate From/To Date and Time, and TAC SR Number (if applicable).

Then click "Submit" to initiate the request.

overall

2.2  Particular Meeting Log

Choose "Particular Meeting Log" and specify the appropriate Meeting Number and TAC SR Number (if applicable).

Then click "Submit" to initiate the request.

particular

3. Log Download

After clicking the Submit button, the system will gather the Infocap logs and send an email like the one below to the email address of the logged-in CWMS administrator.  You can download the logs from this link.

email

4. Additional Cluster Information

When opening a TAC case, please also provide a screenshot of the System Details page so we can better understand your deployment.

Click "System" from the Administration page.

system

Click "View More."

viewmore

Take a screenshot of the following page.

screenshot

Comments
arielroza
Level 1
Level 1

If I need to verify that the meeting summary mails are being sent to the SMTP server which logs should I get? And which files should I look into?

Thanks,

Ariel.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: