1. Create a dummy DN (need not be associated with any phone) by browsing to Call Routing > Directory Number
2. Create a Line Group (Call Routing > Hunt / Route > Line Group), and assign the dummy DN as a hunt group member. Add other members to the Line Group, as needed. 3. Create a Hunt List (Call Routing > Hunt / Route > Line Group) and associate the Line Group with it 4. Associate this Hunt List with the required Hunt Pilot Number 5. Create Remote Destination Profile (Device > Device Settings > Remote Destination Profile) with its line being the dummy DN 6. Create a Remote Destination (RD) to the cell phone you want the call to be extended to, and associate it with the Remote Destination Profile (RDP) 7. Set the Delay Before Ringing timer on RD to be 0, so that the call to the cell phone is extended immediately when the Dummy DN is called 8. Make sure that you check the 'Enable Mobility' checkbox for the RDP user (User Management > End Users) 9. Make sure that the SNR call to the cell phone will be successful (Rerouting CSS on RDP determines that)
- You can associate the Dummy DN with a partition with a time schedule, so that cell phone rings only during that time, when that hunt pilot is called
I want my cell phone (6145551234) to ring during office hours (9 AM to 5 PM) when hunt pilot 1000 is called. I prefix 9 to dial out from the CallManager network to cell phone numbers.
1. Create a new partition (say, SNR_Time_Pt)
2. Create a Time Schedule from 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday, and assign that Time Schedule to the partition SNR_Time_Pt
3. Create a unique dummy DN on CallManager (say, 1234) in partition SNR_Time_Pt
4. Assign the dummy DN 1234 as a hunt group member for the required Hunt Pilot number 1000 5. Check the 'Enable Mobility' checkbox for the RDP user to be used 6. Create Remote Destination Profile (RDP) with its line being the dummy DN 1234 in SNR_Time_Pt 7. Create a Remote Destination (RD) for this RDP, and enter the RD to be 96145551234 (as 9 has to be prefixed for outgoing calls, if no application dial rule has been configured) 6. Set the 'Delay Before Ringing' timer on RD to be 0, so that the call to the cell phone 6145551234 is extended immediately when the Dummy DN 1234 is called 7. Configure the Rerouting CSS on the RDP so that the call to the cell phone can be routed successfully
Hello,I hope I'm asking this question in the correct forum.We are looking at using Cisco WebEX for our telephony solution (very small SMB). We were just wondering if Cisco is using Cisco Unity Connection as the voice messaging service??? We we...
Guys, can someone please help me out I just wana have the Call.CallingLineID on my routing script, i know the reservation call passes through the script but it does not have any ANI to it, is there a way i can get that onto my script?? Any help or cl...
Hi, we recenlty integrated our AD to call manager, however a we left he Phone number attribute to telephone. this has messed our corporate directory. we need to change the phone number attribute to IPphone now and perform a sync, we are un...
Hello All - We have a CTI Route Point (1111) pointed towards UC and there we created a Call handler. When the caller opts for any option, that will transfer the call to number 2222 which we created as Hunt Pilot number in CUCM. When the agents ...