1. Create a dummy DN (need not be associated with any phone) by browsing to Call Routing > Directory Number
2. Create a Line Group (Call Routing > Hunt / Route > Line Group), and assign the dummy DN as a hunt group member. Add other members to the Line Group, as needed. 3. Create a Hunt List (Call Routing > Hunt / Route > Line Group) and associate the Line Group with it 4. Associate this Hunt List with the required Hunt Pilot Number 5. Create Remote Destination Profile (Device > Device Settings > Remote Destination Profile) with its line being the dummy DN 6. Create a Remote Destination (RD) to the cell phone you want the call to be extended to, and associate it with the Remote Destination Profile (RDP) 7. Set the Delay Before Ringing timer on RD to be 0, so that the call to the cell phone is extended immediately when the Dummy DN is called 8. Make sure that you check the 'Enable Mobility' checkbox for the RDP user (User Management > End Users) 9. Make sure that the SNR call to the cell phone will be successful (Rerouting CSS on RDP determines that)
- You can associate the Dummy DN with a partition with a time schedule, so that cell phone rings only during that time, when that hunt pilot is called
I want my cell phone (6145551234) to ring during office hours (9 AM to 5 PM) when hunt pilot 1000 is called. I prefix 9 to dial out from the CallManager network to cell phone numbers.
1. Create a new partition (say, SNR_Time_Pt)
2. Create a Time Schedule from 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday, and assign that Time Schedule to the partition SNR_Time_Pt
3. Create a unique dummy DN on CallManager (say, 1234) in partition SNR_Time_Pt
4. Assign the dummy DN 1234 as a hunt group member for the required Hunt Pilot number 1000 5. Check the 'Enable Mobility' checkbox for the RDP user to be used 6. Create Remote Destination Profile (RDP) with its line being the dummy DN 1234 in SNR_Time_Pt 7. Create a Remote Destination (RD) for this RDP, and enter the RD to be 96145551234 (as 9 has to be prefixed for outgoing calls, if no application dial rule has been configured) 6. Set the 'Delay Before Ringing' timer on RD to be 0, so that the call to the cell phone 6145551234 is extended immediately when the Dummy DN 1234 is called 7. Configure the Rerouting CSS on the RDP so that the call to the cell phone can be routed successfully
Cisco Unity Connection cannot answer calls. A license violation has occurred. To review licenses, go to the System Settings > Licenses page in Cisco Unity Connection Administration. I logged in my call manager and i can see there ...
Hi community,This week, our TME tip is on how to stream your Webex Event straight to Youtube. We get asked how to do this often, so we hope you find this helpful. Let us know if you have any recommendations for future videos. And, respond to this with any...
Hi Guys I've 3CX PBX system and i want to buy CP 8851 & 8841 3PCC model which is compatible with my third party communication system (3CX). My question is 3PCC model come with Multiplatform firmware version as standard or I have to&nbs...
We have CCP (Social Miner) ver 12.5 integrated with UCCE 12.5. We are trying to configure task routing and for that we configure multichannel routing in CCP. But the status of CCE Notification status is showing red as shown in attach screenshot. Please ad...