1. Create a dummy DN (need not be associated with any phone) by browsing to Call Routing > Directory Number
2. Create a Line Group (Call Routing > Hunt / Route > Line Group), and assign the dummy DN as a hunt group member. Add other members to the Line Group, as needed. 3. Create a Hunt List (Call Routing > Hunt / Route > Line Group) and associate the Line Group with it 4. Associate this Hunt List with the required Hunt Pilot Number 5. Create Remote Destination Profile (Device > Device Settings > Remote Destination Profile) with its line being the dummy DN 6. Create a Remote Destination (RD) to the cell phone you want the call to be extended to, and associate it with the Remote Destination Profile (RDP) 7. Set the Delay Before Ringing timer on RD to be 0, so that the call to the cell phone is extended immediately when the Dummy DN is called 8. Make sure that you check the 'Enable Mobility' checkbox for the RDP user (User Management > End Users) 9. Make sure that the SNR call to the cell phone will be successful (Rerouting CSS on RDP determines that)
- You can associate the Dummy DN with a partition with a time schedule, so that cell phone rings only during that time, when that hunt pilot is called
I want my cell phone (6145551234) to ring during office hours (9 AM to 5 PM) when hunt pilot 1000 is called. I prefix 9 to dial out from the CallManager network to cell phone numbers.
1. Create a new partition (say, SNR_Time_Pt)
2. Create a Time Schedule from 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday, and assign that Time Schedule to the partition SNR_Time_Pt
3. Create a unique dummy DN on CallManager (say, 1234) in partition SNR_Time_Pt
4. Assign the dummy DN 1234 as a hunt group member for the required Hunt Pilot number 1000 5. Check the 'Enable Mobility' checkbox for the RDP user to be used 6. Create Remote Destination Profile (RDP) with its line being the dummy DN 1234 in SNR_Time_Pt 7. Create a Remote Destination (RD) for this RDP, and enter the RD to be 96145551234 (as 9 has to be prefixed for outgoing calls, if no application dial rule has been configured) 6. Set the 'Delay Before Ringing' timer on RD to be 0, so that the call to the cell phone 6145551234 is extended immediately when the Dummy DN 1234 is called 7. Configure the Rerouting CSS on the RDP so that the call to the cell phone can be routed successfully
Hello AllI would like to set up a CUCM/CUC/Presence home lab to understand things in deep such as registering SIP gateways, route patterns, etc. I have brought a couple of 2911's, 3850's and IP phones and I7 8th gen 16GB laptops for lab sakeCould someone ...
We've had a couple of instances where users accidentally dial something like "9118883540". The call isn't recognized as a 911 call by CUCM, so it just routes it to our SIP Provider (Centurylink). Centurylink treats it like a 911 call. CER doesn't get trig...
Hi, We are working on an integration with Cisco UCCX (188.8.131.5201-34).We need to get skill aggregated data in 15 minute intervals.The skill data that is needed per interval is: Call volume (handled + abandoned), Handled calls, Average...
Need some Opinions on this. I have a Device on site that is not always manned but it's 'important'. The customer has the following requests: Device rings DN 4444If No Answer and it's during Business hours, send it on to DNs 4000, 4001, 40...
Hi there, We are running a Zoom webinar through three Cisco SX80's across all offices to join our All-Hands meetings. Ideally, we want to share content from one location and have our remote participants share on the left screen and our content share ...