cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
dhallagron
Level 1
Level 1

Symptoms

I’m doing a factory reset on the mobile board and it’s giving me the same issues that I wasn’t able to also send over last time. 

It says that it can’t connect to the server because of a firewall (we don’t have one) and then sometimes it says it just can’t connect. I attached a photo of the screen for you. 

Our Mobile Board is not working again. It was working for a while and then this morning before a meeting I checked on it and it was giving me the same error message as it was before. It usually will take about two weeks for the message to go away and the board to start working again, but there isn't a rhyme or reason to it. I've tried restarting several times and it's still offline. 

The wifi is fine, we don't have the ability to hardwire, and we've checked every other solution it could possibly be every time this has happened before and nothing seems to solve the problem, and it keeps coming back. 

Diagnosis

factory reset done and did not work

Solution

??

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: