Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
scott.leonard
Level 1
Level 1

I am setting up a bulk update in CUCM to add jabber phones to all my deskphone users. I have a bat phone template I adapted from one I made for desk phones and I have a user template for use with "Update Users - Custom File".  I have used the users template to associate new phones with existing users and I can adapt it to Enable the users for Presence and assign a UC Service Profile. Both templates have all the common settings and the CSV files have the phone/user specific settings. So far so good.

I found two columns for the phone CSV file called "User ID 1" and "Owner User ID" used for associations between the phone and the user. I think "User ID 1" will associate the user with the phone and "Owner User ID" will associate the phone with the user.

Am I correct?

Also, if the Users CSV file has the column "Controlled Device 1" should I leave the "User ID 1" column out of the phone CSV file? It seems like both columns do the same thing and might create a double association.

4 Comments
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: