Views
Helpful
Comments
5 Comments
marenl01
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I can´t get the video working. I just get a grey screen. Any suggestions?

Regards Marenl01

cbrasolin
Level 4
Level 4

Same problem.

Regads,

Christian

shilpa
Level 4
Level 4

You are rite its not playing in some browsers. It doesnt play in firefox, but playing in safari. We'll look into it, until then please can you try a different browser.

cbrasolin
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Shilpa,

whit Internet Explorer work fine, thx

Regards

cbrasolin
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Shilpa,

i saw the video and it is usefull, it show the procedure already described many times. Would be nice to have some guide for particular cases for example, i'm in a situation where a customer have 3 different CUCM cluster (two are CUCM 6.x and one is 7.x), now the customer want to migrate to CUCM 9.x but consolidate this three cluster into only one cluster.

So in the scenario i've described i can't use the procedure show in the video. I can upgrade one cluster using for instance the Jump Upgrade procedure, but for the others two clusters i must use bulk for export and import data into the new cluster. So the export migration request can not be done since that it will not contains all the licenses informations about the three cluster but only for the one migrated with the jump upgrade procedure.

regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links