cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
shilpa
Level 4
Level 4

Introduction

This Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document answers some of the most common questions about migrating to Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified Communications Manager) Release 9.1(2).

Comments

Please clarify , I have a Customer using 8.6.2 in Virtulized environment, the initial deployment of 8.6.2 was not done by using ova's, so if i  do refresh upgrade, i think it will result into "ERROR-UNSUPPORTED" Partition Unaligned....

The Question is can i deploy new 10.x Ova's for CUCM-PUB,CUCM-SUB1,CUCM-SUB2 and CUP-SUB and use PCD to do migration from Old Cluster to New Cluster with same IP Address and Host names, is Customer  eligible to have new Images of 10.x or he will get only upgrade images which can't be used to migrate?

If i am doing migration by deploying ISO images in Fresh_install directory of PCD, can i use the same upgrade images which i downloaded using PUT for upgrade.

The customer has all UCSS Contract and ESW Contract

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: