cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Community Helping Community

Need help to understand DC/DR active/Backup Scenerio.

Views
Helpful
Comments
Beginner

Hi .

I have my DC built up and i am going to built DR in two differentgeographical locations.

I am planning to use DC as active and DR in case offailover.

In DC I am using a public IP pool x.x.x.x and running BGPover there with the ISP.

I had hosted my sitesfrom DC at this x.x.x.x series IP address. (Ex domain.com  àx.x.x.1)

What I want to achieve is that in case of DC down, remote user atinternet can access to DR server of Domain.com without any manual intervention.

Please tell me the best feasible technology that I need to run at DR to achieve this.

2 Comments
Beginner

needs your views?

Rising star

This community does not provide technical support and is not staffed with technical support experts.  I recommend you post this and future technical support questions to the Cisco Support Community (https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa). Another option is to open a ticket with the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (www.cisco.com/go/support) to get expert assistance.

We do encourage you to participate in the Cisco Collaboration Community and to also join our Cisco Collaboration User Group program!  In the community, we encourage your discussion/sharing around collaboration topics and Cisco Collaboration Solutions, including business and IT requirements, industry trends, process, culture/organization issues, how collaboration can be used to transform businesses, vendor selection, adoption, training, architecture, licensing, and product features/functionality. If you are a customer or partner, you can also join the user group program to be eligible for member-only events and influence product direction.

We hope to hear from you again.

Kelli Glass

Collaboration Community and User Groups Moderator

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
FusionCharts will render here