3. Install destination IM P Publisher - Failed - (later manually deployed the server)
4. Install destination nodes with new network information - Subscriber 01 - Successful.
5. Install destination nodes with new network information - Subscriber 02 - Successful.
6. Install destination nodes with new network information - IM and P Subscriber 01 - Successful.
7. Shutdown CUCM Publisher (Optional) - [I removed the shutdown task from the option, but Export User-Facing Features Data from source and Import User-Facing Features Data to the destination is successful) -
8. same as above for IM&P Publisher - Failed
9. Same as above for CUCM Subscriber nodes - Successful
But when I browse the new UCM publisher, I don't see any dial plan, phone or user or any other configuration in the source cluster in the new call manager.
I also noticed that there is no import data task (export data in the first step) in the Migration task, is it as expected or I miss something here. ??
any idea what may be the best way to import/migrate the data into the new UC cluster?
Hi Guys,In Cisco Power Calculator and for ASR-903 device there is no choice for 6-port E&M Module (A900-IMA6EM) and also there isn't any point about power consumption of this module in the documents.can anyone help me and give me a roughly estimation ...
Hello,I have Cisco 2851 Router basically used for ip telephony CME 8.6 with a 3650 POE switch configured with 2 vlans10.100.0.0 DATA10.101.0.0 VOICEI need to configure the MULTI CASTING using the ip 18.104.22.168. The multi casting will be used for MOH and pa...
Hi, I want to use OPUS at 510kbps for most of my calls between sites. So it makes sense to set the system default for interregion calls, and intraregion as well for that matter, to 510Kbps. However the maximum setting is only 256K. Am I missing somet...
I have a MediaSense V11.5.1 server that I have open to the Internet for the Search and Play feature. I am using a one-to-one NAT and have TCP/8440 and TCP/8446 open. Users access the server using a FQDN and can login and scroll/search the medi...