3. Install destination IM P Publisher - Failed - (later manually deployed the server)
4. Install destination nodes with new network information - Subscriber 01 - Successful.
5. Install destination nodes with new network information - Subscriber 02 - Successful.
6. Install destination nodes with new network information - IM and P Subscriber 01 - Successful.
7. Shutdown CUCM Publisher (Optional) - [I removed the shutdown task from the option, but Export User-Facing Features Data from source and Import User-Facing Features Data to the destination is successful) -
8. same as above for IM&P Publisher - Failed
9. Same as above for CUCM Subscriber nodes - Successful
But when I browse the new UCM publisher, I don't see any dial plan, phone or user or any other configuration in the source cluster in the new call manager.
I also noticed that there is no import data task (export data in the first step) in the Migration task, is it as expected or I miss something here. ??
any idea what may be the best way to import/migrate the data into the new UC cluster?
Hi all, I hope to explain this so it makes sense. My sip provider has configured my 2800 for my sip service. 2900 serves as the server for the phones credentials and configuration. at random the sip connection disconnects from my ISP. The 2800 i...
I've been playing around with Jabber for Microsoft Teams. All in all, pretty good. It should help us. For some reason, if an Outlook contact has a home number, Jabber will not present it as dialable. I say Outlook contact, because it...
Hello,I am running common ground upgrade from UCCE 11.6 to 12.0 and both logger and HDS error out when running EDMT 7/22/21 12:59:02 PM: ERROR: Message 15401, Severity 11 : Error: SQLSTATE=42000, Native error=15401, msg='[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 fo...