3. Install destination IM P Publisher - Failed - (later manually deployed the server)
4. Install destination nodes with new network information - Subscriber 01 - Successful.
5. Install destination nodes with new network information - Subscriber 02 - Successful.
6. Install destination nodes with new network information - IM and P Subscriber 01 - Successful.
7. Shutdown CUCM Publisher (Optional) - [I removed the shutdown task from the option, but Export User-Facing Features Data from source and Import User-Facing Features Data to the destination is successful) -
8. same as above for IM&P Publisher - Failed
9. Same as above for CUCM Subscriber nodes - Successful
But when I browse the new UCM publisher, I don't see any dial plan, phone or user or any other configuration in the source cluster in the new call manager.
I also noticed that there is no import data task (export data in the first step) in the Migration task, is it as expected or I miss something here. ??
any idea what may be the best way to import/migrate the data into the new UC cluster?
Hello i’ve been asked this multiple times now.Say i have 4 Cucm servers in a cluster, 1 Pub.The publisher servers is the only one running the Extension Mobility service, if the publisher shuts down, what happens to the phones already logged in to profiles...
Hello, We migrated attendant console users to new CUAC servers. We performed uninstall/reinstall of CUAC console exe but once we relog the console, it is trying to reach old server. The only way to fix it was to delete/recreate user profile on ...
Hi there,we frequently use the Conference Now feature from our CUCM (running on 188.8.131.5200). Calling from inside we get the correct announcement in German but callers from outside hear the english version which is pretty annoying. The CUCM is connected ...
I need to deploy SRST FALLBACK on local router ISR4321 version 16.6.4The CUCM cluster is in mix mode version 184.108.40.20600-152The customer have 8811 and 7821 IP phones all the phones are on secure profile TLS (encrypted) When I test the S...
HiWe have a CUBE and we need to modify the Remote-Party-IDNow it looks like this: Remote-Party-ID: "personal name" <sip:123456789@X.X.X.X>;party=calling;screen=no;privacy=offWhat we want: Remote-Party-ID: "123456789" <sip:123456789@X.X.X.X>;pa...