3. Install destination IM P Publisher - Failed - (later manually deployed the server)
4. Install destination nodes with new network information - Subscriber 01 - Successful.
5. Install destination nodes with new network information - Subscriber 02 - Successful.
6. Install destination nodes with new network information - IM and P Subscriber 01 - Successful.
7. Shutdown CUCM Publisher (Optional) - [I removed the shutdown task from the option, but Export User-Facing Features Data from source and Import User-Facing Features Data to the destination is successful) -
8. same as above for IM&P Publisher - Failed
9. Same as above for CUCM Subscriber nodes - Successful
But when I browse the new UCM publisher, I don't see any dial plan, phone or user or any other configuration in the source cluster in the new call manager.
I also noticed that there is no import data task (export data in the first step) in the Migration task, is it as expected or I miss something here. ??
any idea what may be the best way to import/migrate the data into the new UC cluster?
Hi Experts, I would like to know the call flow when call is being made in different scenarios. ++ When call is made from Webex teams, no softphone/Deskphone configured for the user.++ Call is being made when we click on Webex Teams Call, no matt...
hello we have a video conference cisco sx20 that worked previously to make and receive h323 calls, we have changed their location, I have put the public IP and opened the ports on the router, the problem we have is that from that video conference if They ...
Hello Friends,We have a weird scenario. When we enable an Auto Answer with headset on Jabber4Windows (v12.6.1). All the Auto Answerred calls has a choppy voice, the same was not seen when we disable an autoanswer and pick up manually. We suspected the hea...
Hello to all.We recently purchased a few of the new Webex Room Phones (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/collaboration-endpoints/webex-room-phone/series.html) but there is no corresponding device type in CUCM (12.5.1) to register the device. I l...
Good Morning, Jabber for Windows version 12.5.1 Can anyone tell me if there is a proper way to back up the Jabber Chat history and restore it to a different computer? I have a user who has just gotten a new laptop and would like to have he...