Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
nfathi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

QMAD2003 error is usually due to UCCX server's hostname not all being in lowercase or having special characters in the hostname, etc.  That in turn will cause the database instance name not being recognized by QM.  As a rule:

• Informix DB name must be in all lower case
  • If Informix DB name contains dashes "-", they should be replaced with underscores "_"
  • If Informix DB name starts with a number, add "i" to beginning
  • Example: 1234-INFORMIX should be entered as i1234_informix

The sync.dbg log may contain error like this:

2011-05-26 10:29:38,171 STACK SYNC2000  [pool-3-thread-1|RedundantDatabase#getConnection:43] java.sql.SQLException: [Informix][Informix ODBC Driver][Informix]INFORMIXSERVER does not match either DBSERVERNAME or DBSERVERALIASES.

The best way to handle this is to change the hostname (server name) in appadmin of UCCX server, follow the naming convention mentioned above and restart both UCCX server and QM server afterwards.

Comments
dudi_duay
Level 1
Level 1

will changing the hostname automatically change the informix db server name?

dudi_duay
Level 1
Level 1

Got it to work already no need to change hostname, just the configuration on Cisco Unified CC Database in Site Configuration of QM.

Also need to change password of the 'uccxworkforce' on the UCCX admin page.

carlos_Canepa
Level 1
Level 1

works for me, Running the postinstall file in cisco\wfo_qm\bin\postinstall.exe, change the uccx server name to lowercase, retype the uccxworkforce password.

Then restart the sync service, then you will see the users administration agents

But the first tool i used was the sync.log as mentioned before.

Thanks everybody

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: