cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
allan.mancera
Level 1
Level 1

Hello colleagues

After a difficult deployment in South Korea, I want to share with you the complete Dial Plan and Dial Peer configuration for Cisco CUBE and SIP trunking.

As some of you might have experienced, trying to find the complete dial plan for South Korea is practically impossible if you don't speak Korean (which I don't, just for the record).

South Korea uses a non standard dial plan with different length numbers, area codes and public services; preceeding zeros an local dialing within it's different provinces. In my case, I implemented this for an office in Seoul

In order to implement this dial plan, it was necessary to investigate all the possible dial patterns and transform the dialing to a fully E164 compliant dialing (Service Provider requirement).

I used a Cisco 4331 router with Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 03.16.05.S. UCk9 and CUBE licenses,

I'm also attaching the Excel file with the different patterns for CUCM and Cisco IOS Router.

Hope this is useful for anybody and a big thanks to my coworker Tae who helped me with the translation of the Excel

Best

Allan Mancera

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: