Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Laura Douglas
Level 6
Level 6

I created a template to document business requirements for mobile sales forces.

Please add to it!  Hopefully with everyone adding to it, we will have a robust and comprehensive list that will be of use to many.  The goal is to fully populate it so you can use it as as starting point for your requirements or just to review against your own list to see if you forgot anything.

Anyone can edit, but I put myself as the approver just to ensure we don't accidentally lose previous edits. I'll provide quick reviews.

Laura

Your Collaboration Community Manager

P.S.  Also, what do you think of collaborating to create documents like this?  I encourage you to start other such documents as you see fit!

******** START OF DOCUMENT ************

Feel free to add on sections or requirements, but please don’t delete other people’s work.  If you want to disagree with another member's entry then add a comment at to the document.  If you want to make the format prettier then please feel free.  Thanks, in advance, for your help.

General Requirements

Req #
Requirement Title
Requirement DescriptionComments

Priority

(High, Medium, Low)

GR01Call ForwardingAbility for office phone to forward calls to mobile phoneHigh
Mobile CRM accessAbility to add opportunity name and contact info, manage prospect info on a smart phone.High

******** END OF DOCUMENT ************I

Comments
sundarar1
Level 1
Level 1

A good start. Do we need a column to capture Service levels including expected response times? Also to have a flag for "Offline Usage"[Y/N] would be an added plus for this type. You may want to add a requirement for "Security Authentication" and "security Authorization" , "User Experience/ UI presentation needs" as these are all part of the Business Solution usability & viability.

Level 6
Level 6

Hi Sundar,

Thanks for you feedback to make this document more useful. We'll look into your recommendations.

Thank you,

Cisco Moderation Team

Laura Douglas
Level 6
Level 6

Hello,

Thanks for your comments.  You can edit the document directly as I've set it up as a document for anyone to collaborate on.  Please let me know if you face any challenges and I can assist.

Laura

Your Collaboration Community Manager

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: