1) Create a copy (Save As) of Live Data Report such as Voice CSQ Summary report. You will need to login into CUIC using the Application user for this purpose
2) Go to Edit Default filter of the report that you created in Step 1 and set the filters as per your requirement
3) Go to Edit Views >> Choose Since Midnight view and then Edit. Add the required field Longest Call in Queue (VoicelAQStats.longestCurrentlyWaitingDuration) in this case to the Current field order in the grid section. You can add or remove fields as per your requirement for other use case scenarios
4) Right click on Longest Call in Queue (VoicelAQStats.longestCurrentlyWaitingDuration) >> Thresholds -> Add Set Type to “Greater Than or Equal To” and enter the time you want the threshold to match such as 10 seconds, 15 seconds whatever as per your requirements. Choose Text Color, Background Color etcagain as per your requirements. Refer to below document for more information on this:
6) Go to Edit Views again >> Choose Since Midnight view >> Links. Copy theviewidi.e, the value after viewid= and replace it with the viewid of theVoice CSQ Summary: Report Since Midnight gadget that you got in step 5
7) Login into Finesse Administrator and replace the Voice CSQ Summary:Snapshot gadget with the final gadget from step 6 under the Supervisor role >> queueData tab in Desktop layout. In case, you do not want it to be global, then do it at per Team level instead of Desktop layout. Refer to Add Web Chat and Email to a Team Layout section of the document I shared in step 5 on more information how to do this.
Hi, We are trying to get a report for our DID range that are in use in the phone system. Can anyone provide any guidance on how to obtain this information? Is the CAR/CDR tool able to get this information? If so, please provide the documentation...
Hi, I have a Java web application Finesse gadget where the Supervisor can initiate Silent Monitoring, Whisper Coaching and Conference (Call Barge replacement) through JTAPI. I have configured Supervisor and Agent's IP Phones (desk phones) on CUCM. Si...
Good Day,Im hoping someone can help me with a CER issue Ive encountered. I dont have too much experience with it and am not sure if this is an issue on our side or something we have to work out with the carrier. We have a remote site with an old odd-...
Dear Team,We have deployed Prime Collaboration Deployment [PCD] and while we try to add the Esxi, we are receiving a message as "Failed to mount Cisco Prime Collaboration Deployments export as NFS store to the ESXi Host" PCD Version 12.0 and Esxi 6.5...
We set up a lab computer with 3 applications available but when a user logs in on the computer they only get access to one application. How would the user get access to the other 2 applications that are on set up in the lab admin for that computer?