Please find below a tool to simplify the extraction of SIP Messages of a CUCM Trace. This could be usefull for debugging and troubleshooting purposes. This tool is developed by myself and provided 'AS-IS' with best effort support. Notice this is not funded/supported actively by TAC or any BU. This was initially developed at TAC to expedite trace analysis and resolution however I have decided to extend the audience. There are multiple tools that might follow up this initial release.
Parse SDI Traces to extract all messages related to a Call-ID, or CUCM CI.
Generate Summary Graph of SIP Interactions.
Indicate Direction of Message, Time and IP Address involved.
Fast Lookup speed thorugh regular expressions.
GUI and Simple to use.
NSI based installer, without admin rights required.
Steps to Use:
Install using the intuitive installer found at the download section.
Open the Application.
From Menu File -> Open Folder, select the folder with the uncompressed traces. The tool will lookup recursively (all folders down) to find files.
Input the SIP Call-ID, or CI for the call you want to extract. You have to obtain this before (we have another tool to this comming soon).
Click find and wait while files are been parsed.
You should get two tab with the summary of the call and the complete message.
I have a Cisco 7962G phone which was running a SIP load and with the LED working. I ran a standard factory reset, and the phone rebooted to no LED, but with the device getting a DHCP advice from a DHCP server running on a Cisco ISR running enterprise code...
Please help.I have a Cisco CP-8841-3PCC-K9 Phone Help which I have factory reset, but this still seems to be provisioning to a service.I am trying to get to the Admin portal but there appears to be a password set through the provisioning service. I d...
Hi Everyone. Our Manager wants a way that people with IT issues call the help desk and the following needs to happen. It will be in the queue for up to two minutes for Level 1 to pickup the call. Then it will be in the queue for another two...
I am trying to AES 256 open_ssl encrypt a string variable. UCCX 12.5 supports the "PBKDF2WithHmacSHA256", which is what I am testing with. It was debugging fine (albeit not successfully performing the encryption) until I added the "return java.util.Base64...