cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
sampath9614
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Community,

Recently i have came across an issue, in a CME router i have configured SIP provider but unable to make inbound calls.

The reason is, whenever someone calls to the SIP number, the provider is sending the SIP Invite to the Pilot number (board number) and the actual dialed number was placed in "To:" field of the SIP Invite.

So, we are able to make inbound calls to the pilot number only!!

We have sorted out the issue by modifying the SIP Header. But prior to that there is a major change at SIP Provider side!! During the conversation with them they said we have configured the line in Tel mode and asked me if i want the connection to be in Tel mode or SIP mode, as i have configured whole thing in SIP in CME, i have asked him to make it as SIP.

After this change only we are able to modify the SIP invite header.  So, we have created a SIP profile to copy the "to:" field of the invite and paste it in the "Invite"

voice class sip-profiles 1
request INVITE sip-header TO copy "sip:(.*)@" u01
request INVITE sip-header SIP-Req-URI modify ".*@(.*)" "INVITE sip:\u01@\1"

dial-peer voice 1 voip

voice-class sip profiles 1 inbound   --> inbound dial-peer

Hope this will help someone out there.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: