cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Introduction

Since SIP is the world for telephony now. There were days where ISDN E1 T1 PRI’s were used. Those technology cost lot and lead to heavy investments for companies. Not only the costs, but also for Administrators to manage. Since the SIP has emerged and slowly the industries has moved forward of subscribing to SIP trunks and eliminating ISDN services.

I have seen many users in support forum asking on SIP trunk requisites what is required from service provider to setup SIP trunk. Here I have simplified for you.

I have prepared this document referring to multiple documents and based on my experiences I am sharing with rest of the world. Keep SIPping…!

Note: This document is to understand the list of pre-requisites required to be gathered from service provide It does not cover anything except sip trunk pre-requisites.

Architecture Diagram

Please refer in the attached excel sheet.

SIP TRUNK Pre-requisites

Think from CUBE perspective what will you require to setup SIP trunk with service provider. The requisite will help to prepare in planning the SIP trunk configuration, inbound and outbound dial-peers, sip-profiles, codec, etc.

Please find the attached excel-sheet.

Please rate the helpful posts.

Thanks and regards,

Ritesh Desai

Comments
Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Nice Doc.

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

thanks @Aman Soi 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: