Did you mean: 
cancel

SocialMiner Best of Enterprise Connect - Thank-you

Views
Helpful
Comments
Cisco Employee

BestOfEnterpriseConnect.jpg

I would like to pass on a few thank-you's for the Best of Enterprise Connect award recently won by Cisco SocialMiner.

• Thank-you too our customers and partners who collaborated with us as we developed this product.
  • Thank-you too the Cisco SocialMiner development team that took project Boris (<---ask me for the inside story on that one.) from concept to delivery in 12 months.  Their hard work and dedication to delivering great software shows in the result.
  • Thank-you too John Hernandez, Barry O'sullivan and the rest of the Cisco management team for giving us the funding and opportunity to make this product.
  • Thank-you too the Enterprise Connect judges for recognizing Cisco SocialMiner.  We were honored to be a finalist with such a great set of enterprise communication products and of course we were thrilled to win.

Tod Famous

Product Line Manager

Cisco Enterprise Contact Center

1 Comment
Cisco Employee

FYI… I am moving this post within the Collaboration Community (from the Cisco Enterprise Connect Virtual Launch Experience 2011 space to the Unified Communications space) due to the Cisco Enterprise Connect Virtual Launch Experience 2011 retiring.  This is great content so if you have not viewed it, I encourage you to review now.

Joanne LeBlanc

Collaboration Community Team

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
Future of Work Virtual Summit Day 5

Cisco COVID-19 Survey