Currently the direction just tell you to upload the Names file to SpeechConnect server but the directions do not go into how to accomplish this currently. So I am posting these directions to suppliment that.
If you do not already have a SSH client you can use google to search and find putty.exe
1. Open SSH session to the Speech Connect and login with 'scadmin'. You can do this by using the SSH client such as Putty.
2. The follow the direction found in Step 1 of guide which currently say:
cd /tmp mkdir name_files cd name_files
3. Now connect to SFTP server by entering the following command: sftp 'username'@'host' <enter> example: sftp email@example.com
4. Enter password when prompted
5. Make sure the recorded names are located in the SFTP home directory
6. From prompt enter: get *.*. (Note: If files other than just the recorded names are located in the SFTP directory you may need to be more specific than the wild card that I have given. What I have provided will copy all files in the SFTP home directory)
7. Files will be downloaded
8. Type exit to exit sftp connection
9. Now you can continue with the following step in the guide:
Note: You are asked to log into server as root. If you are currently logged into Speech Connect SSH session as SCAdmin you can enter 'su <enter>' and you will be asked for root password at which point you become root user.
Step 3 Log in to the server as root, and enter the following:
Hi, I've been trying to generate reports for my the two work shifts in my call center. One of them spans from 6AM to 6PM yesterday, which is working perfectly fine. However, for my second shift, which lasts from 6PM (yesterday) to 6AM on the nex...
am trying to get CUE (CUCM Mode) running on a 4331. I got 9.0.7 working grand but with 10.1.1 the WebGui doesnt work. Is 10.1.1 in CUCM mode ok or compatible with CUCM 11.5.1 SU7 ?? I presume 10.1.1 is designed for CUCM 12.0 or 12.5 runnin...
We have been given a scan of our rogger that is showing open on port 69 UDP and accepting connections. Trying to determine why that could be and what we need to do to shut it down. This is open on our A side, but not on our B side. Version 11.6.2
IVR Port questions We have a CCX in HA mode, and are licensed for 280 ports.is that 280 ports per server?, or 140 per server? In Call manager I have 200 CCX ports built, 100 per server.So, can I take 100 calls? or 200? Lastly how do I add m...