Views
Helpful
Replies

Sx20 Software Update problem

tamerinci
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I use sx20 cisco video conference.I updated software updated version ce 8.3.6 Final 5045787 2018-08-09 but not running touch 8. Touch screen appear Downloading software... and not responding.

I would appreciate your help.

Best Regards.

video1.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The Touch 8 is not supported on the CE software.  This is mentoned in the CE8 release notes.

Equipment and feature considerations before upgrading from TC to Collaboration Endpoint Software 8.x

The following features and equipment is not supported with Collaboration Endpoint Software:

• Cisco TelePresence Touch 8
    - Replaced by the Cisco TelePresence Touch 10

You will need to either downgrade to the old TC software, or purchase a Touch 10 to use with your SX20.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The Touch 8 is not supported on the CE software.  This is mentoned in the CE8 release notes.

Equipment and feature considerations before upgrading from TC to Collaboration Endpoint Software 8.x

The following features and equipment is not supported with Collaboration Endpoint Software:

• Cisco TelePresence Touch 8
    - Replaced by the Cisco TelePresence Touch 10

You will need to either downgrade to the old TC software, or purchase a Touch 10 to use with your SX20.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: