Collaboration Blogs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Blog Articles

Cisco Meeting Server upcoming new version 3.8 BETA

Cisco Meeting Server upcoming new version 3.8 BETA soon. In this release, Cisco Meeting Server introduces adding a logo in custom and standard screen layouts and applying pane placement in custom layo...

0 Comments

Colocated Local Gateway / CUBE Dial Peers consideration

Integrating a Local Gateway for Webex Calling with an existing On-premise Cisco Unified CM involves the use of the Voice Class URI on the Local Gateway for inbound dial peer matching for calls coming...

2 Comments

Overlapping Extensions with Cisco Webex Calling

In a Multisite Deployment with overlapping site extension ranges, it is recommended to implement Inter-Site Dialing using access code and site code, then users dial an access code followed by a site c...

0 Comments

Deploying Digital Certificates on Cisco CMS book

After several months of a hard work. I release my book Deploying Certificates On Cisco Meeting Server by adding new projects with additional scenarios about Designing the Dial Plan. This book is a ser...

0 Comments

Dial Plan and Call Routing Book released

I released my book Dial Plan and Call Routing Demystified On Cisco Collaboration Technologies with additional and atypical scenarios.  Lab 1: Translation Pattern for inter-site dialing Lab 2: Transla...

0 Comments
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links