This document provides the Tech notes for Collecting MIVR Logs in Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) and Cisco Unified IP IVR 8.x and later.
Collecting MIVR Logs in UCCX/ IP IVR
From Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX )8.x onwards, MIVR logs are part of "Log Profile". Log Profile is an aggregated entity that preserves trace settings of the following Cisco Unified CCX services:
Cisco Unified CCX Engine (Traces termed as MIVR)
Cisco Unified CCX Administration (Traces termed as MADM)
Cisco Unified CCX Cluster View Daemon (Traces termed as MCVD)
To collect MIVR traces, you need to use RTMT tool i.e. First you need to enable MIVR traces from UCCX serviceability page and then you can collect them using RTMT tool.
Cisco Unified CCX refers to Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
Unified IP/IVR refers to IP Enabled Interactive Voice Response System
RTMT refers to Real-Time Monitoring Tool
MIVR - Cisco Unified CCX Engine Traces termed as MIVR
How to Enable MIVR Traces?
Cisco Unified CCX Engine Traces termed as MIVR
1. On UCCX Serviceability Page, Click on Trace >> Configuration.
2. In the field named "Select Service ", select " Cisco Unified CCX Engine " from the drop down ( if it's not already selected ) & Click GO.
The Cisco Unified Real-Time Monitoring Tool (RTMT), which runs as a client-side application, uses HTTPS and TCP to monitor system performance. RTMT can connect directly to devices via HTTPS to troubleshoot system problems.
RTMT allows you to perform the following tasks:
• Monitor a set of predefined management objects that monitor the health of the system.
• Generate various alerts, in the form of e-mails, for objects when values go over/below user-configured thresholds.
• Collect and view traces in various default viewers that exist in RTMT.
• View syslog messages in SysLog Viewer.
• Work with performance-monitoring counters.
How to Collect MIVR Traces using RTMT Tool ?
1. In RTMT tool, on the Left side pane, expand Tools & click on " Trace & Log Central ".
2. On the Right side pane, double click on "Collect Files " & select " Cisco Unified CCX Engine " service.
3. Click Next, Next and Browse the Directory on your computer where the MIVR logs should be Saved & Click Finish.
Hello,I have a single CUCM (so no Publisher and Subscriber) and i can't do backups because an error displays on the Disaster Recovery System.I readed on some web sites that I must try to restart services: Cisco DRF Local and Cisco DRF Master. T...
According to this doc we can use this endpoint (https://uccx-server/adminapi/campaign/200/contacts) to visualize Pending Contacts for Campaign. I'm using a direct preview campaign. Strangely enough, this API returns empty data if the campaign is...
Hi All, Having an issue getting 7841 phones to register to a 4431 router in SRST, none of my phones register to the router when CUCM's are shutdown. I have the following configuration; voice service voipip address trusted listipv4 10.105.44...
We have a SIP trunk from 8x8 and there is a voip link to provider.. When we make outbound calls from 8x8 to US number via the Voice gateway the call is failing.. Incoming is working fine. Please find the below debug message.. Can you please help...
I wonder if I can enable call waiting facility.Cisco Unified CM AdministrationSystem version: 126.96.36.19901-3What I am meaning is when there is an active call, people can still call the user. They will not get a busy tone when they dial their extensio...