This document provides the Tech notes for Collecting MIVR Logs in Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) and Cisco Unified IP IVR 8.x and later.
Collecting MIVR Logs in UCCX/ IP IVR
From Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX )8.x onwards, MIVR logs are part of "Log Profile". Log Profile is an aggregated entity that preserves trace settings of the following Cisco Unified CCX services:
Cisco Unified CCX Engine (Traces termed as MIVR)
Cisco Unified CCX Administration (Traces termed as MADM)
Cisco Unified CCX Cluster View Daemon (Traces termed as MCVD)
To collect MIVR traces, you need to use RTMT tool i.e. First you need to enable MIVR traces from UCCX serviceability page and then you can collect them using RTMT tool.
Cisco Unified CCX refers to Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
Unified IP/IVR refers to IP Enabled Interactive Voice Response System
RTMT refers to Real-Time Monitoring Tool
MIVR - Cisco Unified CCX Engine Traces termed as MIVR
How to Enable MIVR Traces?
Cisco Unified CCX Engine Traces termed as MIVR
1. On UCCX Serviceability Page, Click on Trace >> Configuration.
2. In the field named "Select Service ", select " Cisco Unified CCX Engine " from the drop down ( if it's not already selected ) & Click GO.
The Cisco Unified Real-Time Monitoring Tool (RTMT), which runs as a client-side application, uses HTTPS and TCP to monitor system performance. RTMT can connect directly to devices via HTTPS to troubleshoot system problems.
RTMT allows you to perform the following tasks:
• Monitor a set of predefined management objects that monitor the health of the system.
• Generate various alerts, in the form of e-mails, for objects when values go over/below user-configured thresholds.
• Collect and view traces in various default viewers that exist in RTMT.
• View syslog messages in SysLog Viewer.
• Work with performance-monitoring counters.
How to Collect MIVR Traces using RTMT Tool ?
1. In RTMT tool, on the Left side pane, expand Tools & click on " Trace & Log Central ".
2. On the Right side pane, double click on "Collect Files " & select " Cisco Unified CCX Engine " service.
3. Click Next, Next and Browse the Directory on your computer where the MIVR logs should be Saved & Click Finish.
AI is going to change many tasks and, as a result, many jobs.
In this podcast on artificialintelligence in the workplace, we explore how jobs may change--and what companies can do to keep workers ahead of the shift:
Check out the podcast:...
Hi guys,I am having issues installing CUCM 12.5 in VMWare, is that possible?My specific questions are.Is there an OVA file for version 12.5 already?How can I create an answer file for version 12.5? I think the answer file generation tool is not there yet....
I currently have the primary and secondary DNS servers defined in Unity. I'm wondering if there is a way to set a tertiary DNS server. Has anyone found a way to set a third DNS server? For example:set network dns primary X.X.X.Xset network dns second...
I'm finding odd behavior from Communications Manager, where occasionally an unassociated directory number won't respond. Scenario is I delete a phone that has a DN associated to it, then I find that same DN in call routing, directory number. I activa...
Hi allwhen creating a dial peer to our Isp, we use the session target command on the dial peer.does this send both signalling and media to that ip?or is the media ip negotiated via sdp and goes to an ip it sees in the negotiation?how would you see this in...