This document provides the Tech notes for Collecting MIVR Logs in Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) and Cisco Unified IP IVR 8.x and later.
Collecting MIVR Logs in UCCX/ IP IVR
From Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX )8.x onwards, MIVR logs are part of "Log Profile". Log Profile is an aggregated entity that preserves trace settings of the following Cisco Unified CCX services:
Cisco Unified CCX Engine (Traces termed as MIVR)
Cisco Unified CCX Administration (Traces termed as MADM)
Cisco Unified CCX Cluster View Daemon (Traces termed as MCVD)
To collect MIVR traces, you need to use RTMT tool i.e. First you need to enable MIVR traces from UCCX serviceability page and then you can collect them using RTMT tool.
Cisco Unified CCX refers to Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
Unified IP/IVR refers to IP Enabled Interactive Voice Response System
RTMT refers to Real-Time Monitoring Tool
MIVR - Cisco Unified CCX Engine Traces termed as MIVR
How to Enable MIVR Traces?
Cisco Unified CCX Engine Traces termed as MIVR
1. On UCCX Serviceability Page, Click on Trace >> Configuration.
2. In the field named "Select Service ", select " Cisco Unified CCX Engine " from the drop down ( if it's not already selected ) & Click GO.
The Cisco Unified Real-Time Monitoring Tool (RTMT), which runs as a client-side application, uses HTTPS and TCP to monitor system performance. RTMT can connect directly to devices via HTTPS to troubleshoot system problems.
RTMT allows you to perform the following tasks:
• Monitor a set of predefined management objects that monitor the health of the system.
• Generate various alerts, in the form of e-mails, for objects when values go over/below user-configured thresholds.
• Collect and view traces in various default viewers that exist in RTMT.
• View syslog messages in SysLog Viewer.
• Work with performance-monitoring counters.
How to Collect MIVR Traces using RTMT Tool ?
1. In RTMT tool, on the Left side pane, expand Tools & click on " Trace & Log Central ".
2. On the Right side pane, double click on "Collect Files " & select " Cisco Unified CCX Engine " service.
3. Click Next, Next and Browse the Directory on your computer where the MIVR logs should be Saved & Click Finish.
Hi, i have a requirement for Cisco Collaboration solution that covers 80 licenses, comes with one Call manager, 60 phones including 10 executive class touch screen phones.The system should have features like CFA, MWI, DND, EML, Hunt group, device mobility...
Hi all.Im holding a meeting using cisco Jabber for Telepresence,We all dialed in and the powerpoint worked via shar screen, however when i got to slide 7 i have an embedded video.When i play this video i have sound on my PC but all other participants coul...
In this day and age of fake car warranty calls, no one wants to answer their personal phone when they do not recognize the calling number. But in our business, we need to forward office calls to personal cell phones and calls are getting missed.You ...
I'm wondering if it's possible to create a CCX agent without extension mobility/device profile. In other words, I want to have the agent extension set as the primary line on the phone without having to login to the phone - it will always remain there. The...