This document provides the Tech notes for Collecting MIVR Logs in Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) and Cisco Unified IP IVR 8.x and later.
Collecting MIVR Logs in UCCX/ IP IVR
From Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX )8.x onwards, MIVR logs are part of "Log Profile". Log Profile is an aggregated entity that preserves trace settings of the following Cisco Unified CCX services:
Cisco Unified CCX Engine (Traces termed as MIVR)
Cisco Unified CCX Administration (Traces termed as MADM)
Cisco Unified CCX Cluster View Daemon (Traces termed as MCVD)
To collect MIVR traces, you need to use RTMT tool i.e. First you need to enable MIVR traces from UCCX serviceability page and then you can collect them using RTMT tool.
Cisco Unified CCX refers to Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
Unified IP/IVR refers to IP Enabled Interactive Voice Response System
RTMT refers to Real-Time Monitoring Tool
MIVR - Cisco Unified CCX Engine Traces termed as MIVR
How to Enable MIVR Traces?
Cisco Unified CCX Engine Traces termed as MIVR
1. On UCCX Serviceability Page, Click on Trace >> Configuration.
2. In the field named "Select Service ", select " Cisco Unified CCX Engine " from the drop down ( if it's not already selected ) & Click GO.
The Cisco Unified Real-Time Monitoring Tool (RTMT), which runs as a client-side application, uses HTTPS and TCP to monitor system performance. RTMT can connect directly to devices via HTTPS to troubleshoot system problems.
RTMT allows you to perform the following tasks:
• Monitor a set of predefined management objects that monitor the health of the system.
• Generate various alerts, in the form of e-mails, for objects when values go over/below user-configured thresholds.
• Collect and view traces in various default viewers that exist in RTMT.
• View syslog messages in SysLog Viewer.
• Work with performance-monitoring counters.
How to Collect MIVR Traces using RTMT Tool ?
1. In RTMT tool, on the Left side pane, expand Tools & click on " Trace & Log Central ".
2. On the Right side pane, double click on "Collect Files " & select " Cisco Unified CCX Engine " service.
3. Click Next, Next and Browse the Directory on your computer where the MIVR logs should be Saved & Click Finish.
Outgoing calls to PSTN, DTMF tones are not sent.Call manager version 12.5. Protocol MGCP. Link to PSTN is E1.====================================mgcp dtmf-relay voip codec all mode nte-gwmgcp modem passthrough voip mode nsemgcp package-capability rtp-pack...
HyI wanted to connect a room kis plus with two precision 60 cameras. I have made a vlan for them on the switch, but i only got pitcure, control not working.The switch is SG350.I tried a few scenario, but nothing worked. The last one whose to make a privat...
Trying to add agents to an attribute. I know we can add attributes to an agent but if I'm reading the guide correctly, I should be able to add multiple agents to an attribute. My current XML for the put looks like:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" s...
Hello All, I am looking into Call Type Interval reporting for queued calls (after Select LAA), and in need of more clarification on what determines a Short Call, and what determines an Incomplete Call. I would like to confirm the time requirements ar...
Hello Team,A Customer has asked me if the the following objective can be a achieved They want a scenario where Supervisor can upload data for his outbound campaign and only the team members can access it .For example, Supervisor A can upload data to ...