This document provides the Tech notes for Collecting MIVR Logs in Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) and Cisco Unified IP IVR 8.x and later.
Collecting MIVR Logs in UCCX/ IP IVR
From Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX )8.x onwards, MIVR logs are part of "Log Profile". Log Profile is an aggregated entity that preserves trace settings of the following Cisco Unified CCX services:
Cisco Unified CCX Engine (Traces termed as MIVR)
Cisco Unified CCX Administration (Traces termed as MADM)
Cisco Unified CCX Cluster View Daemon (Traces termed as MCVD)
To collect MIVR traces, you need to use RTMT tool i.e. First you need to enable MIVR traces from UCCX serviceability page and then you can collect them using RTMT tool.
Cisco Unified CCX refers to Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
Unified IP/IVR refers to IP Enabled Interactive Voice Response System
RTMT refers to Real-Time Monitoring Tool
MIVR - Cisco Unified CCX Engine Traces termed as MIVR
How to Enable MIVR Traces?
Cisco Unified CCX Engine Traces termed as MIVR
1. On UCCX Serviceability Page, Click on Trace >> Configuration.
2. In the field named "Select Service ", select " Cisco Unified CCX Engine " from the drop down ( if it's not already selected ) & Click GO.
The Cisco Unified Real-Time Monitoring Tool (RTMT), which runs as a client-side application, uses HTTPS and TCP to monitor system performance. RTMT can connect directly to devices via HTTPS to troubleshoot system problems.
RTMT allows you to perform the following tasks:
• Monitor a set of predefined management objects that monitor the health of the system.
• Generate various alerts, in the form of e-mails, for objects when values go over/below user-configured thresholds.
• Collect and view traces in various default viewers that exist in RTMT.
• View syslog messages in SysLog Viewer.
• Work with performance-monitoring counters.
How to Collect MIVR Traces using RTMT Tool ?
1. In RTMT tool, on the Left side pane, expand Tools & click on " Trace & Log Central ".
2. On the Right side pane, double click on "Collect Files " & select " Cisco Unified CCX Engine " service.
3. Click Next, Next and Browse the Directory on your computer where the MIVR logs should be Saved & Click Finish.
Hi,We are running UCCX version 11.6, when we generate any historical report, and if we open the chart we can see seconds as the time frame, can we change this to minutes, please see the screenshot below.
Hi Everyone, We have quite a few customer-facing scripts that need to be modified during holidays and for other reasons. The problem I am running into is that we tend to let's say: 1. Close the queue at an earlier time but we forget to remove the cha...
Hi, I looking for values on Latency and Jitter vales for Agent using Call Manager, Jabber and Finesse over a WAN (HCS-CC or UCCE v10.5). Before these agents start to experience issues. Is there information like this available?
Hello everyone,how do you free up directory numbers in CUCM? What I mean when someone leaves the company, how can I make this DN available to someone else?are DNs associated to devices or users? we are not using extension mobility.Thanks!