Views
Helpful
Replies

Translation pattern to name

Eng.AymanSabry
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All

Is there a way if i recieve any call from outside and translate the number to name in the cisco ip phone

Let's say 222222000 is calling and it appears as name in the cisco ip phone

i will also add the full requirments and i need help

- I have different companies A,B,C and D all of them are different companies and have there own call center (different vendors).

- I have my own call center with 10 agents but i don't have IVR.

- All companies A,B,C and D have 1 skill which is common like customer care when the caller needs to talk to someone in customer care the call is rerouted as analog to analog call.

- The requirment at my own call center which recieves this common skill or CSQ that i have the caller ID and the name of the company that forwarded the call.

Example someone called company A he needs customer care call center of company A rerouted the call as an external call analog to analog, My agent should see the called ID and the name of the campany A to let agent knows it's forwarded from company A 

2 Replies 2

Have a look on below  thread  to display callers name for an external call.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony-and-phones/any-feature-for-call-name-display-for-external-party/td-p/3025810

What do you mean by call is rerouted as analog to analog call.

Response Signature

Adam Pawlowski
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

As @Nithin Eluvathingal refers to , there’s some scripting you can do in the gateway or similar. Otherwise at least for CCX you can set an enterprise variable that’s displayed to the agent jn CAD or Finesse based on the inbound trigger to the application or calling number. You’d just set this up per org you wanted to represent.