The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
I can not import new SSL in our webex meetingadmin site, I have import many time but it still the old ssl, which one is coming out of date soon.But when I try to export SSL form SWMS system, it is an new SSL that I have import success.I try restart server...
Hello,I need somebody to help me how to create two reports in cuic 11.6 in the following fields Report 1RouterCallKeyDay (int ,not null)RouterCallKey (int , not null)CallTime (datetime)CLID (varchar (32) , null)QueueTime (int , null...
hi all i have problems with incoming calls from other ip phones to 8851 cisco ip phone with Newrock OM series ip pbx as the main pbx server!!outgoing calls from my 8851 ip phone are ok!!i tried reinstalling firmware but that wasn't helpful!i'm curren...
Hello, I am a final user who´s traying to find out some source of knowledge for some issues I am facing with my new Cisco 8845 3PCC connected to an Issabel PBX/Asterisk. I am coming from a “yeahlink” user experience, so It´s been quite a change in ab...
Hello, I have about 15 remote sites and 2 data centers. The data-centers both have CUBES that connect to the PSTN via provider SIP trunks. Each remote site also has an SRST. I have always assigned MTP via the MRG list for each site ...