The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
We have configured the Call forwarding function in our office. Is there any capability to show the customer's original phone number on our agent's mobile screen? As an example: Let's assume that the customer with the number 479-555-15-55 dials t...
Looking to configure a phone book for cloud registered devices. The endpoints were on-prem and had been using the TMS Phone book, however once registered in the cloud. There doesnt seem to be any way of adding contacts or custom phone book etc to the endp...
Hello, I am working on setting up SSO for CUCM 12.5 SU2. The IDP system is ADFS4.0 on Windows server 2019. We are using certificates signed by our CA. I have found documentation to integrate with ADFS2.0 and 3.0. Has anyone ha...
Good evening, We are facing an issue regarding retrieving contacts from the Directory in the deskphones. A CUCM Pub server is used as the Directory server for other 3 clusters. This server has been configured both in the enterprise parameters a...
Hi Everyone, I have an issue with Inbound calls from ITSP that has been connected to my cisco VGW through SIP trunk, I got the following disconnect cause: Disconnect Cause (CC) : 57Disconnect Cause (SIP) : 403appreciate you support to figure out...