The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
Hello.I have Cisco 7960G IP Phone that registered in CUCM 10.5.2 .I define some of directory numbers with urgent priority eg. 2248. when someone tries to dial a number like 22485631 in phones except 7960, if he first types the numbers in on-hook state and...
I have a VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 card in a 3825 router. After a power outage it is no longer connecting. When the router is powered back up both ports on the T1 card have the Alarm light on even without any cable plugged in. Is this a configura...
Hi All What are the explanation for SIP servers in Cisco terminology? If the all the server types are integrated on CUCM, what are feature or settings it would be? Proxy Server:Redirect Server: Registrar:Location Server:I have some understa...
We have just implemented UCCX 12.0 for staging and testing.Write after the installation we could not access the <IP Address>/appadmin page. followed the installation guide and it does not show any steps required after the fresh install. a...