The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
I'm using the Cisco UCCE Rest API guide, and in particular the Bulk Job portion. I'm attempting to create agents using the REST API.UCCE 11.6 Bulk Job API Link The API guide does not include documentation in regards to the XML or JSON str...
I have a customer who has Unity Connection 12.0(1)SU3 deployed, but they don't have the recovery software. I looked on the Cisco website for the recovery ISOs available for download, but the only one I found is for the base 12.0(1) (18.104.22.16800-8). Can t...
By using call manager logs and SDL traces,1.how to validate the RTP flow is successful or not between two endpoints.2.How to identify the RTP issue,issue from service provider or from end user.3.How to identify the one way audio issue through logs.B...
Hello all,I'm looking at configuring dual home conferencing feature for cascading CMS and Microsoft SFB (on-prem) conferences. I'm running into an issue where the CUCM domain is the same as SFB domain. Currently i have the following domains CUCM/IMP ...