The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
Hello,We have a customized Video conferencing unit which has Cisco SX80 codec, Blackmagic design switcher, SDI to HDMI converter and 3 * PTZ Optics cameras. The physical connectivity is shown in the attached file. Codec cannot detect the camera...
Hello, I am confused by all of the licensing for CUCM, I would like to purchase CUCM 11x license for 5 users and would like to know what is the difference between the following: enhanced licensepermanent licensebasic license
Hello everyone, query, some of you will have had the experience of integrating the Salesforce CRM with a Cisco contact center ?, there is a Cisco guide, which as a requirement must be installed:One of the following Cisco® Telephony Service Providers must ...
I just used to PUT tool to get the install media for CUCM 12.5 and PCD 12.6. The issue I am having is that the software download I got has a Bootable ISO for PCD however all the documentation says I should get an OVA that has the install media packa...