The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
I have configured my Cisco Unified CM and MS Teams client for Direct Routing and am able to send and receive calls with no issue through the SBC However when I place the call on park and pick it back up the person parked is the only one sending audio...
We are working with a client to set up their new phone system. In doing so, we realize we need to use an Auto Attendant. The Auto Attendant in the former system seemed much more streamlined and less convoluted. Is there a way to work around the need to se...
Have a remote site whose DID's reside on a router at HQ. This is also where the CUCM cluster resides (HQ). Calls from PSTN to users direct number have a consistent issue where the caller can hear them, but the users cannot hear the calle...
I was recently given an old Cisco 887VA Voice with its console cable. Since it is very dated, I ruled out using it to connect to the internet, I thought instead that I could use the four FXS ports to create a small internal network with four phones. Howev...