The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
Hi EveryoneI have a group of users who are in a hunt group and they want to have a night service enabled. I asked them would they like to have TOD routing enabled and they said no because some days they leave early and some days they leave late and TOD ro...
I want to display the first name last name of the user using the IP phone in ArabicUseful informations:- phone model: sip phone 7841- arabic is already loaded on phone "menu only"- Software and hardware: version CUCME 12.2 on ISR 433...
Hi I have a query on CUCM 10.5 Licensing. My client wants to remove all Hard phones (Nearly 150) and want to deploy CIPC against each hard phone.Can I configure both types of phones for all the users for time being even if we do not have licenses to ...
Hello Experts,How can we modify the layout of Finesse to show only agents with Ready or Not Ready status. Our Call Center is 24/7 with more than 200 agents working in 3 different shifts. The supervisors don't want to see those agents w...