The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
I am attempting to write some scripts in C# that will take advantage of the UCCE 11.6 Rest API. In particular, I am looking to do bulk agent creation. I am able to successfully connect to the remote server where UCCE lives, but when I try to se...
We are installing a voice gateway (ISR4351) with E1, and the device is comunicated with CUCM through SIP trunk. The calls from IPPhones are coming to the device, but when te call is transferred to E1 through dial-peers, the call is not working. These are ...
Hello colleagues! Possibly after Firmware reset of С40 the microphone from the kit stopped working. We've tried another mic, cable, port - nothing is working. Another problem is that I have only remote access to the C40. Could you please tell m...
Hi all, CST-SX20N-K9 normal controlled by TRC6 only on a short distance (about 1-1.5 meters). At longer distance the SX20 is poorly controlled or completely out of control. SX20 has latest CE8 firmware version - 8.3.7 Does anyone have...
Dear Cisco Community, One of our customer has an issue with Jabber notification.After upgrading his jabber to the version 188.8.131.52119 Build 288119, he got an issue with the Email notification.Usually when he is in call, and someone is calling him in...