The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
Hi, we recenlty integrated our AD to call manager, however a we left he Phone number attribute to telephone. this has messed our corporate directory. we need to change the phone number attribute to IPphone now and perform a sync, we are un...
Hello All - We have a CTI Route Point (1111) pointed towards UC and there we created a Call handler. When the caller opts for any option, that will transfer the call to number 2222 which we created as Hunt Pilot number in CUCM. When the agents ...
Hi If there are offices in India with Cisco Telepresence codecs registered to the US UCM Cluster and planning to use them to dial into Cisco WebEx Conferences , which pass over the network to Expressways in US and then into Cisco Cloud. Do these comply wi...
Hello all, I am facing a weird issue where my Cisco Unity is not turning the MWI on for any user that has received a new voicemail. I am not talkting about the MWI on the phone but the value itself on the Cisco Unity platform. I have alreadIP Telepho...