The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
Hi, Is there a way to know which webex organization a MS tenant ID is linked to? We are trying to setup video integration on our hub but it it seems that our MS tenant ID is linked to a different organization and unfortunately TAC can’t do a massive ...
Hi guys ask about how many SIP session support by Cisco ISR4321-V/K9 , Imy plan to buy CUBE with SIP session, i go thru internet i found this router , i learn that " V" indecate to voice license but no one mention how many SIP sessions sup...
Hello, there are two Tandberg 770 MXP (TTC7-08) codecs, firmware F8.0 and mxp 85 Edge (TTC7-14) on firmware F7.2 - how to get or where to download the latest firmware for these codecs.The codecs themselves work, Feature and Bandwdth keys are all there (sp...
HaiOutgoing calls not work with ITSP, sip-ua show registredhere is debus ccsip messages Oct 24 09:17:43.370: //336/13490923812F/SIP/Msg/ccsipDisplayMsg:Sent:INVITE sip:65139333@XXXXXX:5060 SIP/2.0Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 188.8.131.52:5060;branch=z9hG4bK1F62...
HiI have CUCM and IMP 12.5I mus configure manually the IP address of IMP server on jabber in other to connect What should I do to no need to configure this adress manually on jabber and connect successfuly ? Please help