The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
Hi, Refer to below BoM would you kindly guide with the right license for 3rd party IP Phone to sync with the existing infra.? Call Manager Hardware 21.0BE6M-M4-K9=Cisco Business Edition 6000M Svr (M4), Export Restricted SWN/A121...
Hello, We have CUCM Cluster on BE7K on 10K user OVA, there is a branch with existing seperate BE6K with 100 users. we are migrating the the 100 users to HQ Cluster and need local call processing. I though of 2 options for the Branch.1. 10K user ...
Hi All, I have issue with UCCX to transfer call, what simulation has been done are :1. Calling from internal to external number (phone number) via UCCX , result is success2. Calling from external (phone number) to external number (phone number) via U...
I am trying to configure a script that has a time of day component Building menus one for school hours and one for After hours During 8:00 am to 3:00 no teacher should get a phone call from a parent After 3:00 pm parents should be abl...