The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
NIM-4FXS on ISR4351 running IOS XE 16.6.6 (CME 12.0) Please note port 0/2/0 is off-hook while STCAPP status is idle instead of off-hook. The same used to work fine on 2900/3900 series routers. CG1#sh voice port summaryIN OUTPORT CH SI...
Our DX80 is connected to the corp network, we use for video conf and also to display screen contents via HDMI connection to a laptop. When both are in progress, the call controls constantly flash as if the screen was being constantly touched, so oft...
Hi all,I see CUCM voice ports as the calling DN in RTMT trace logs. I am trying to understand how a CUCM voice port can be the calling DN of an outbound external call? I don't see any Call handlers that are transferring calls to external number...
I am attempting to write some scripts in C# that will take advantage of the UCCE 11.6 Rest API. In particular, I am looking to do bulk agent creation. I am able to successfully connect to the remote server where UCCE lives, but when I try to se...