The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
Hi everyone, I have a strange situation. I have a customer using a third-party Asterisk server. He is trying to register his CP3905 phones to it. One of the phones on older firmware registers on the server, but outbound calls get one-way audio only. ...
Hi everyone, I am just wondering after the last problem I had if it is possible to download the XML configuration file directly from the Cisco phone. I had a case where I was struggling to make CP7940 phones register on Asterisk, trying every which c...
Dear Colleagues,I am going to write a simple macro for group button with no success. I guess the widgetID format does not fit, for example: group:call1 (widgetID: group, buttonID:call1) Here you can see the current status: const xapi = require('...
Hi, Currently I am trying to install Unified Communication Manager v12.0 on vCPU Intel(R) Xeon(R) Platinum 8176 CPU @ 2.10GHz, disk 1: 80Gbytes, 6144Mbytes RAM. for 2500 user per node. I can see that CPU spikes 100...