The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
Just wondering if anyone of you had experience to migrate CMBE 8.X to BE6K 11.X. As you know, CMBE shares IP with CUCM and Unity, so I am curious to know how to migrate or restore the Unity Connection. Thanks for any replies.
I have node unreachable showing in RTMT for 2 of my 5 servers.SDL Link OOS generated every 2 mins.Note* There is nothing down and there is full communication between all nodes and phones. I noticed after using the show network ipprefs all command tha...
Fix:Log in to the codec.(you need the IP address, username / password) Go to:Setup > Configuration > Peripherals > (in the “Profile” area, set “Cameras” to 0.Press “Save” on the top right of the screen.Message went away.
Hello,I bought a DX80 with a defective touchscreen and I'm trying to use it with a mouse and/or keyboard, but none of these are working. Is there a way to configure DX80 to use a USB mouse? Software version: ce 9.2.4 4de75bc 2018-02-20 Than...
Hi, I'm trying to install TMSPE 14.0 on TMS15.9, on a Windows 2016 server. TMS is all installed and working fine, however, when I try and install TMSPE, it fails saying I need Windows 2012 or later. Has anyone come across this before? Thank...